Apology!

Hey guys.

This is not an update and I am here give a not so good news.

I know it's been long since my last update and the thing is I cannot update for another 10-15 days following.

Now don't please kill me for this! I can do nothing about it.

I have my exams starting from 2nd of November and since it's of CA, it's very very important and cannot be distracted.

I hope you guys understand and co-operate with me along these days by hooking onto it and not removing it from library.

I am so sorry. Even I tried to write an update before I give this note but I am hell busy nowadays.

But one thing I promise for sure! Once my exams are over, I will definitely update it as soon as possible and I will make sure those updates are worth the wait. And believe me coming chapters are more interesting one's. It took a lot to control for me to refrain from writing as studies comes first.

But this is not just a apology note.

I give you the trailer of coming update.

_________________________

Swayam's POV

I switched the lights of my room on to see everything clearly and immediately as I did, I saw Pia startled and quickly turn my way.

But before anything could happen, she tripped on her own foot while turning and all I knew is, now I am holding her by her waist in my arms with her hands on my shoulders for support. I don't know how I managed to come here, in the lightening speed. All we were doing now is looking into each other's eyes and I was again lost in her black orbs. The beauty they held when they were of my Sharon's but Pia's eyes held so many emotions at once!

Before I could bring myself out of my trance, I felt her hands gripping me more tightly and she quickly adjusted herself still unable to stand properly and all of a sudden, she kissed me on my cheek...

Like wha.....?

Did she just kiss me?

_____________________________

How's it guys?

And I know this increased your excitement even more for the update.

I will try to do it as soon as possible.

Till then keep thinking what could have happened and how did they land up in this situation.

I hope you all understand!