9. Plans

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________

Pia's POV

"Hey! Where are you?" The question pops out of the phone as soon as I answered it. Sid didn't knew that I had a meeting today.

"Why do you care?" I ask sternly showing I am still mad on him for the pan cakes, smiling inwardly because reality is I forgot it long back.

"I care Pia! I am sorry for pancakes." Sid replies in a concerned voice which makes me melt a bit.

"Aww, you care? Why?" I asked him confused deciding to play for some more time.

"Because... Because... we are best friends right? So we care for each other!" He said after sometime.

"I don't care for whatever you do!" I replied little rudely though I was smiling like a fool in front of everyone.

"Okay, don't care! As if I care." he replied immediately.

"Just now you said that you care!" I say it as a matter of fact.

"Agrhhh! Stop it now. You are playing with me, I know that. Now tell me where are you?" He replied irritated.

"Why should I?" I asked him once more.

"You reply me this time I ask or else you know that I have my own ways for it." he replied sternly and asked,

"Where are you Pia?" as if he asked for the first time.

"Ok baba relax! I am with my friends for a meeting, remember the interview?" I said.

"Okay. What would have happened if you said it to me earlier?" He scoffed.

"I would have missed the fun!" I said playfully grinning ear to ear as if he can see me.

"When are you returning?" He asks.

"Maybe late night, the discussion just got started. But you don't worry, I will call the driver and he will be pick me up!" I said.

"Isn't the driver there now? How come he skip his duties!" I hear him from other side immediately as I finish. This boy is getting on my nerves now! I am not a kid.

"He had some work Sid, I let him go and he said he will come!" I said to him raising my voice, earning everyone's attention. I smiled back at them.

"Calm down zombie! I don't trust the driver. So I will come myself to pick you up." He says pleading.

"Okay, I agree. Now will you end the call? I am the only one here to be talking on phone. I have work!" I mocked him.

"Bye." He said and immediately hung up. I smiled on his antiques as I kept the phone on the table and saw that Mr. Swayam was glaring at me. What have I done now? Then I realised that he had been glancing at me throughout the call. Such a jerk he is! Oh god! Can someone tell me what's in his mind all the time? I try to ignore him and turned to the whole group and joined them in their talks.

_____

Swayam's POV

I am at a restaurant for a meeting with friends. I, on my own decided to keep the meeting in the restaurant rather than in my office as it was convenient for everyone and we are more like friends than only a team but I am really regretting my choice now. The idea of sitting beside her to ignore her was utter flop! What was I even thinking at that time?

First I saw her as soon as I entered and there she sits, looking gorgeous in a casual wear too. I know it's Pia Mehra and not Sharon, but I don't know why I feel this attraction towards her.