49. Her feelings

A/N

Hello people!

Here's the next update, enjoy!

Happy reading!

_______________

Swayam's POV

"Pia!" I shouted on the top of my voice when I saw her falling limp on the bed. Fuck! I quickly ran towards her and patted her cheeks, to wake her up. Thank god I had made her sit on the bed. I took the glass kept on the bedside table and sprinkled some water on her face but she didn't respond with anything.

"Mom, call Dr. Gupta!" I said and made her lay properly on the bed. I adjusted the pillow below her head and held her hand tightly within mine.

"He's coming." Mom replied and I nodded, still looking at Sharon's pale face. I left her side just for a few seconds to answer the knock on the door, which was mom and when I turned, I saw her going unconscious.

I am so sorry Sharon. I shouldn't have said that to you. I might have already pressured your brain so much with the sudden confession of mine and now this. It's all because of me!

What was the need to tell her the meaning? That too in the exact words? I thought that I can see what her reaction would be for something exactly same from the past and here she is, laying unconscious just because of me. It's all my fault! I might have overwhelmed her with all the sudden love I am showering upon her. I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see it was mom who was looking equally tensed but still gave me a reassuring nod. A tear dropped from my eye and I quickly wiped it. I closed my eyes and prayed silently for her wellbeing, kissing her hand. I heard noises from outside and looked over to see dad and Mr. Gupta walking in hurriedly. I gave space for Mr. Gupta to sit and I paced the room when he did the check up. I hope she is fine... He got up after some time and I rushed towards him.

"Calm down Swayam, everything is fine. It's just the normal blacking out after the attack." He said and I let out a huge breath of relief.

"She will be fine right?" I asked him giving Sharon a glance.

"Yes, she will be. She will be up in few hours maybe even half an hour. I didn't give her any medicines now because I want her body to naturally cope up with this." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you so much for rushing here as soon as possible!" I thanked him genuinely. It was by god's grace that it wasn't anything serious or I don't know what I would have done.

"Nothing to thank for Mr. Shekhawat. I might as well want to warn you beforehand." He said making me frown.

"What is it? She is fine right?" I asked, my mind already running it's imaginations wild on what must that be.

"She is fine but she will have these blackouts frequently now. She is staying with you 24*7 and it is bound that she might come across some similar past incidents even now. You will have to take very good care of her whenever this will happen because most of the time, she might get up stressed. You must be prepared to handle her." He said patting my back and I felt a lump forming in my throat. I cleared my throat and walked him to the door from where, mom and dad took over and I walked back to Sharon.

More of this? Where did I drag her into? She was happy before, though not as Sharon but as Pia. Am I being selfish? So selfish that I am dragging her through the pain? My heart squeezed at the sight in front of me. How will I be able to see this again and again?

I shook all the thoughts out of my head and climbed on the other side of the bed. No, this isn't the time to think all the useless things. She needs this to be permanently free from it and I will help her do it. She is going through so much pain, can I not just take care of her and be by her side always? Yes. I can definitely do it and I will do it.