30. A surprise after a surprise

A/N

Hi guys...

Monday aaya, update laaya...
Though thoda late aaya, but sang me khushiyan bhi laaya...

Lol, that sort of rhymed actually! Don't know what I have written. Anyways, here's the update as promised. On Monday! Though late, but I have promised myself that, no sleeping unless you update it!

So here you go...

Happy reading...

Kya ab comment karne ke liye bolna padega?

___________________________

Pia's POV

"You came back?" Simmi asked looking at me with wide eyes, as I entered the Swayam Shekhawat's cabin. I looked at him and saw a faint smile forming on his lips, seeing me.

"Yes, I came back because I don't want to be accused as an irresponsible manager once again, especially when I have work in my hands" I replied mockingly, shrugging my shoulders and noticed the smile drop from his face. I am still angry on him for what he said, without even listening to me once.

"Pia please listen-" Swayam started saying but his PA barged in with some files in her hand.

"Sir, the surprise is ready!" She said in a chirpy tone and immediately got quite, seeing the pin drop silence there. I heard Swayam letting out a sigh and mumble something under his breath. What surprise is she talking about?

"Okay, thank you" he replied nodding and she scurried out of cabin, maybe realising that something was going on before she entered.

"What surprise?" Kriya asked from beside me and Swayam just gave her a smile.

"It's for all of us. Follow me" he said and got up to leave. Everyone followed him and me unwillingly, as I had no other choice and his PA also joined us. He entered the lift and pressed the button of the 12th floor.

"Hey, as far as I know, there's nothing on 12th floor right?" Rey asked frowning.

"Yes and that's the surprise" Swayam said and looked at me for a brief moment, before turning back to the front. We all waited for the lift to reach the 12th floor in silence. What might be the surprise for us? And the fact that Swayam has planned something like a surprise for us, is not digestible...

My thoughts were interrupted by the 'ding' of the lift, indicating that we have arrived. Swayam stepped out first and I trailed behind along with everyone else.

As soon as I looked up to where we arrived, I was stunned to see a beautiful office. The place looked so professional yet cozy. The walls were painted in cream and the interior designs on it with greyish blue and brown but there were also some highlights of orange and some bright colours. I took a step ahead and admired the whole setting. I turned to my right and saw the words written on the wall...

"Welcome to MakeMerryz Pvt. Ltd."

The name of this event management company was beautifully engraved in 3D metal design and below that was a desk. I think it is of reception... I turned back again and noticed all the cubicles lined up and there were cabins starting after the cubicles. I frowned as soon as realisations dawned upon me. This is not like his other offices. This is much more friendly, homely and cosy. Why this sudden change for this company floor? As far as I have seen, his all floors are strictly professionally designed, with all the boring colours whereas this is something different.

I turned around, to ask others and saw that everyone were in awe seeing the office. My gaze searched for one particular person and it stopped on him! There he was standing, leaning against a wall, folding hands and looking at me? Is he looking at me!? There is this silly smile on his face which is making my heart thud loudly all of a sudden. I looked up at him again and our eyes met.