Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*

Sofia's POV.

"GET OUT." He shouted. "I don't care whether you pregnant or not so get the fuck out before I loose it."

"Don't raise your voice at me. I'm not your obedient wife." I shouted getting up. I didn't mean to shout but he made me so angry.

"Well than get the fuck out of my fucking office." He got up. "Sofia don't let me throw you out." He added as he shut his eyes. I can't believe he never changes. He is always throwing me out whenever he is angry.

I went out of his office angry and before I got in the elevator Geneva started calling.

"What are you doing in New York?" I asked getting in the elevator with Geneva.

"I came to visit someone special to me and how about you?" Geneva was watching me strange as she saw my stomach. I bet she's thinking this is Nichola's child.

"I came to visit the father of my children." I wasn't lying.

"But you look sad. Like you cried or something." Geneva added.

"Well, I was hurt because his words reminded me of something in my past." I mumbled rubbing my right eye.

"Word of advice do what you think is right don't care about what people will think." She smiled at me and I nod my head stopping the elevator. "What are you doing Sofia. We going down."

"I have to tell someone something. I promise Charlotte I would tell him and I won't break my promise." I pressed the number for Benjamin's office and took a deep breath. I don't care what he will think, it's not like I need his help to raise this child.

"I'll walk you to the person. I have to---."

"No." I snapped. "I'll be fine trust me." I got out of the elevator.

"Sofia I have to tell you something." Geneva said and I turned to her as she got out of the elevator. "I made a big mistake. I slept with him." Tears started rolling her cheeks and I shook my head confused.

"Who? Did someone force themselves on you? Geneva tell me?" I walked closer to her and comfort her.

"I slept with Benjamin." Her words made my eyes widen up in shock. I took a few steps away from her as a tear dropped from my eyes. "I know I shouldn't have slept with a man before marriage but I just thought he was the right one for me." My heart started beating faster as she carried on talking. How could Benjamin do this to me?

"My mother is in hospital, I have to go." I don't know where I got that idea but there was so much pain I was hiding away from her that I couldn't hide anymore.

I took the stairs and I couldn't stop thinking about what Geneva said. What did I even expect of a guy like him. I should've known he would never wait for a girl like me.

"Sofia Veronica Valentines." Marko said grabbing my arm. "You shouldn't be running like this especially when you pregnant."

"Mark, I don't have time for you." I shouted taking his hands off.

"Did Benjamin say something to you---."

"It's Mr Carson to you. I'm not your friend, I'm your boss." Benjamin said interrupting him and I looked at him.