Chapter 66*Future plans*

"Please don't kill me. I'm just sixteen, I'm too young to die." I went down on my knees. "I'll do anything you ask." I added.

"I asked you a question, Mr Carson." Cameron Valentino said and I started crying. "Listen kid, you don't fool me. I can see right through yo---." I pulled his legs making him fall on the floor.

I quickly grabbed the gun out of his hand and threw it away. "You son of a gun, I can't believe I thought you were a good person." I shouted punching him on the face. "How can you threaten a sixteen year old with a gun. You heartless son of a gun." I started beating him up.

"Don't make me angry Elijah." Cameron said and my heart skipped a beat.

"Say that again." I mumbled, tears in my eyes. His whole voice changed, he has the exact same voice as my uncle.

"I said get--." He paused feeling his neck. He quickly pushed me off him and got up.

"Uncle Aiden." My eyes widened up in shock as he looked away. "You are my uncle, right?"

"Just because I have his voice does not mean I'm your uncle." He replied turning away from me.

"Then why would you use voice changer? Uncle why are you lying?"

"Do I look like your uncle?" He shouted turning to me and I shook my head. "Then stop asking me if I'm your uncle." I quickly grabbed his face trying to take the mask off him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He pushed me away.

"Just take off the mask, I know it's you."

"It's not a mask." He shouted and I opened my mouth in shock.

"You went for plastic surgery but than you couldn't change your voice so you used that voice changer but while I was beating you up I damaged it. Which means I solved the missing case. Adrian will be shock when he meets you, do you know how many times people thought I was going crazy." I jumped on the bed excited. "I can't believe I'm a genius. I even came to my Uncle's house without knowing I found him."

"You are stubborn, ain't you?"

"Nope, I'm just Elijah." I smiled at him. "Now tell me uncle, why did you go through all of this? As much as I hate to say this, you were kinda handsome so why change yourself?"

"Life happened, now can you come down." He told me and I quickly jumped off his bed. "This is for drinking." He punched me in the face.

"You just like my father." I stated.

"Can I ask you something?" He questioned and I nod my head. "Does your mother eat when you are missing?" He asked and I shook my head. "So how many meals do you think she missed?"

"I don't know but I do know my father would force her to eat." I replied. "By the way, how was grandma, dad said she was the best mother."

"She was just like your mother, amazing. Now tell me something, you found me. What will you do about it?"

"Take you home." I pulled his hand but he refused to go with me. "What's wrong uncle?"

"Elijah, my family is here. My wife and children are here, you just from my past so please just leave. I already booked your ticket." He told me. "I'll drop you at the airport."