Chapter 27*Friends or family*

Benjamin's POV.

I quickly dressed myself in a Doctor uniform because of that stupid sheriff. I only beat him up but he didn't die and he fucking broke my arm.

I walked to the ICU where he was in and honestly it was way easier to get in than I thought. I entered and walked to him taking out my needle.

"You almost killed Sofia by letting her stay in that stupid cell now it's your turn." I whispered getting the needle ready. "You know I'm scared of injections even if it's not one that will kill you." I added and before I could inject him someone kicked the injection off my hand.

I quickly looked at the person and I almost shouted her name. I swear she always looks for trouble, what the hell is she even doing here?

"Who send you to kill him? Speak before I beat you up." Lisa said. "You really don't know me mister." I swear I would kidnap her if she wasn't annoying.

"I just came to check up on him ma'am." I mumbled changing my accent and she looked at me shocked.

"You can fool people but not me." She shouted. "Now take off that mask before I do it for you."

"What is he to you?" I questioned as soon as I took off my mask. "Why do you care about everyone Lisa?"

"Benjamin?" She looked at me shock. "Why do you what to kill my uncle? I knew his life was in danger when he got beaten up but I didn't know you wanted to kill him."

"He is your uncle?" I asked and she nod her head. "Why didn't you tell me he was your uncle last night than Sofia wouldn't have been in cell and he wouldn't be sleeping here."

"How was I suppose to know you were talking about my uncle and I swear Benjamin if you ever kill him, I'll kill Sofia." She warned me and I chuckled. "Just like family means a lot to you it means a lot to me Benjamin, it means more than anything to me."

"Lisa I didn't know he was part of your family but still he isn't innocent. What kind of a man puts a pregnant wife in a cell with murders." I shouted.

"Benjamin I apologize for what my uncle did but you also started it. You the one that put Sofia in jail in the first place now just leave please before they trash your name more than they already did."

**************

Sofia's POV.

I switched the TV on because I was bored of waiting for Lisa to come. Every channel was talking about the same stuff so I got bored and finally listened to what they were saying. I knew somehow Benjamin would do something after Vivian gave me the little mark but I didn't know he would kill her. Every news channel reported the death of Vivian.

The door bell rang and I quickly ran to it after all I knew the person behind the door.

"Nice to meet you again beautiful." Lisa said smiling at me and I quickly let her come in. "So what can I help you with?"

"Lisa can I ask you a personal question?" I asked and she nod her head sitting on the couch. "What happened between you and Nicholas?" I mumbled.

"I have to leave, sorry." She quickly replied getting up to leave.

"Please, I just want to know." I said and she stopped.