Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*

I heard Jay's voice so I quickly went to the place it was coming from. I'm sure they all wanted to play a prank on me, why else would they be arguing so much.

"You think I didn't check probably? Benjamin we have checked a couple of times and we all sure that Elijah is not in this hospital." Jay shouted at Benjamin. "I think it's obvious the same person who wanted to kill you, kidnapped him."

"I agreed with him Ben, the cameras went offline the second we brought Sofia to this hospital, I think this was planned long time ago." Damien said.

"Why would anyone want Elijah? It just doesn't make sense." Benjamin replied.

"He is the heir, your son Benjamin. Elijah is worth billions after all his grandfather is Xavier Carson." Diego answered. "Now let's act like nothing happened and call the whole Mafia to look for him. By the way what are we going to tell Sofia?"

"I'll make up something but we must make sure we find him before she wakes up. Damien can drug her so she can sleep." I quickly walked away from the door and went back to my room. Stephanie was still there with Oliver.

"Can I borrow your car keys, I know you were driving Jay's other car." I mumbled and Stephanie quickly gave me the car keys. "Please don't tell anyone anything." I added taking some painkillers that the nurse left me.

I quickly left the hospital and went in Jay's car. I started driving as fast as I could. If Anna's father is behind all of this, I promise I'll kill him myself. He messed with the wrong women the second he thought of touching my baby boy. He doesn't know how much I have been through with Elijah that's why he kidnapped him.

I got out of my car and started knocking on Anna's house.

"I was coming to the hospital just now, what's going on?" Anna questioned and I smiled at her. "Sofia is something wrong?" She asked and I quickly hugged her. I knew she would put her gun in the same place as always.

"Where's my son?" I shouted pointing her own gun at her. "Where does your father live Anna? You know I'll shoot you for Elijah's sake."

"Sofia, what's wrong with Elijah and is your new baby kidnapped? What's going on?" She asked and I fired the first gunshot.

"Please don't make me do this Anna. Just tell me where your father is right now and I won't choose between you and Elijah." I shouted and she gave me the address.

I knew she would call Benjamin the second I left her house that's why I started driving faster than before. I don't know how it feels to have a child and losing another one but there is no way that I will let that happen to me. I can't loose my first baby, Elijah is my world even though I love all my babies equally.

"Henry Kingston." I shouted entering his work place. They really worse than the mafias. "Henry Kingston." I repeated and everyone's gun was pointed at me.

"Sofia valentines, if you came here because Benjamin died than I didn't do anything wrong. I left Benjamin alone after my daughter asked me to, you know I don't lie so please." Henry answered walking downstairs. "Now can I get you something to eat?"

"I want my son." I shouted pointing my gun at him. "I just want my son Henry."

"What son? Where should I get your son? I don't have a son?" He replied and I went on my knees putting my gun down.