Chapter Three

Toby didn't want to further any more conversations after what happened with Masky and Jeff.

"I-I'm going to g-go light something on f-fire again.." Toby snickered before grabbing his iron hatchets before walking back outside towards town.

Toby, who wasn't all that sure if he should actually go out or not, since he still smelt like gasoline and ashes. He also had black ash stained on to his right-hand cheek, as he strutted to town. He was male, but he had his 'moments', when his gender, was questionable. He kept strutting towards town, deciding to leave his hatchets in a nearby oak tree.

He walked into the nearby town, which was the only town that was closest to Slender Woods. The rest were about two, three, maybe even four hours away. This one, was only 30 minutes away from where the mansion actually stood.

He glanced around, knowing that he's wanted but he can't help BUT to go to Y/N's house. He was backing out on his promise, rather quickly too. He promised, weeks prior to this week, to Slender that he wouldn't even dare to bat an eye at Y/N. Which, now he has to.

Y/N picked up her messy and sloppy cat without hesitation, she was weary of her step due to the glass that had fallen on to the floor.

"You'd make one awesome partner in crime." Y/N snickers as she pets Zeus. The true reason why she said that, was because Zeus got away with just about anything. Tell him to steal a necklace. He'll do it, free of charge, literally. And he wouldn't get caught.

Y/N sets Zeus down as she goes to get the broom, stepping over the glass shards. Normally she would've put on some shoes, and walked straight through the damn sucker (the glass mess.) She normally wouldn't care, but something was off with her to say the least.

She felt as if she was being watched, but didn't do anything against it whatsoever. She just grabbed the black broom with the little dust-pan and started to sweep away the glass. Y/N surely didn't care whether or not she got hurt from the glass, but she certainly cared if Zeus got hurt.

She puts the glass shards into the trash bag, as she turned to walk out of the kitchen. Her kitchen, had windows that showed the back-yard. And she swore, she say a male, around 20 or 21, with shaggy brown hair, orange goggles that covered his eyes, a mouth guard, a shirt-like hoodie, and they were wearing jeans with converse shoes on.

She swore she saw the man, but she she blinked, no one was there. It was if, they vanished into thin air.

'Weird, cause that's just normal...' Y/N thought to herself.

She shrugged it off as she picked up Zeus and walked back into the living room. She sat down and grabbed her phone, she scrolled through Pinterest, Twitter(mostly to look at Gerard Way,) and Facebook. She only had Facebook so she could stay connected with the family that lives too far away to visit.

Y/N suddenly heard a knock on the front door, which she knew couldn't have been her parents because they have a key and would've have walsts right in. The knocking continued after a little while, you could tell whoever it was, was extremely nervous by the knocking pattern.

Knock

....

Knock

...

..

Knock

...

Knock

...

..

There was a pause between the first and second the knock, then a longer pause between the second and third. Y/N shouts from the couch, being to lazy to just get up and politely say, "I'm coming!"

She puts Zeus out of her lap and stands up, walking towards the door. She finally reached the red coloured door, after about three minutes.

She unlocked the upper and lower locks of the door, the she hesitantly turned the door knob. She opened the door only to see........