Chapter Thirteen

Liu, having noticed her stare at him shook his head before tsking. He could tell her emotions towards him, it was very obvious.

"Hun... You belong with Toby." Liu sighed, knowing the truth about the two.

Y/N, didn't say anything- in fact, it was as if she was stunned. Which wasn't all too odd, even if she was stunned she knew the truth.

She looked at Toby before standing up, already having plans to pick him over Liu. She looked up at him, only being a few inches shorter than him. She stared into the orange goggles that he wore, her eyes piercing straight through his soul. There it was, that 'once in a life-time' gaze. Even though, this was actually the 'second time in a life-time' gaze.

She leaned up some, kissing his cheek. Mainly because he's mouth guard prevented her from kissing his lips. Which to her surprise, Toby tilted his head downward, removing the mouth guard by lowering it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They're lips touched together, having a soft- gentle like touch. Toby's lips were gentle, yet, they were rough as well. Although the kiss barley lasted twenty seconds, for Y/N and Toby, it was like entirety. Toby pulled away slowly and chuckled at Y/N's heavy rose coloured blush.

Y/N waved her hands slightly, blushing in embarrassment. "Um.. You don't remember this!" She yelled-shouted-said, whilst looking away.

Toby snickers slightly, already knowing he IS NOT ever going to forget that small little kiss that they shared. "Aw... Ho...How... Adorable." He chuckled, looking at her blush.