Chapter Nine

Jeff simply shook his head before walking off, not wanting to pertake in the conversation anymore, which was the longest one he had since his brother died.

Y/N stretches her arms, tilting her head to the side as she did that. She walked towards the only room she knew, which was the living room. She didn't notice, Toby staring at her, not her ass, her. He could care less if Y/N was 'busty' or not, he just wanted her. Her knowledge, her beauty, her personality, all of her. Even though, it'd be a plus if she was.

Masky snapped his fingers in front of his ears, which caused Toby to flinch. Masky shakes his head, "Show her around. Talk to her. Get to know her." He said, actually not yelling at Toby for once in his life, he tried to help him.

Toby shook his head, trying to hide a faint blush as he was caught staring at her, even though it was really obvious. He didn't want her to know that he was a pyromaniac and a serial killer, he didn't know what she'd think. He felt ashamed of him self for once, he didn't know what to think. His thoughts weren't eunoia as of now, they weren't good. He thought she'd hate him, she wouldn't talk to him, she'd run away, or worse... Go and fall in love with someone else...

Y/N was so elysian, she was perfect, but Toby feared that he wasn't good enough for her. Even though she doesn't even know him, but yet, he knows nearly everything about her. What would she think if she were to find out that he's been stalking her since she was 15?

Toby shook his head, wanting the thoughts to be cleared from his head instantly. Which they were. "H-Hey Y-Y/N.." Toby said hesitantly.

"Hm?" Y/N responded with such a smooth and sweet voice, she looked behind her. "Ah, yes Toby?"

"Do you m-maybe want t-to go o-out for a 'w-walk' ?"

"Of course." Y/N said as she stood up, stretching her arms as they both walked out the front door.

They both started walking down a nature trail that was filled with flowers: Daisy's, Roses, Violets, etc. The wild-flowers were beautiful and brightly coloured. The trees, which again, were mostly Oak Tress but some of them were Willows and Birch trees.

Toby didn't know how to start the conversation to get to know her better, he didn't know what to ask, he didn't know what to say. If he said something wrong, or asked something that was touchy, he thought she would avoid him or it would become awkward.