Chapter Six (GORE)

Warning: This chapter contains gore and violence.

Y/N's hands started trembling in utter fear. She could feel as if her legs were giving out, as they shook and shook. She collapsed onto her knees, she had tears streaming down her (skin tone) face.

The smiled man, known as Jeff, laughed at her fear. He 'ate' it like it was nothing, like it was his favourite course. He attempted to go closer to poor little Y/N, with a knife in hand that he would plunge into her heart. Over and over. The shaggy brown haired male held him back by his arm as he gripped onto a hatchet.

"Toby let go. You shouldn't even be here!" Jeff growled as he stabbed Toby's numb hand, "Oh wait- youre fucking numb." He muttered.

"Y-You shouldn't even t-think about hurting m-my god d-damn p-princess then!" Toby snapped.

"P-p-princess?" Y/N stuttered, in fear.

"O-Oh dear, y-you scared the l-living shit o-out of her!"

"Good! And actually she doesn't even fucking know you, get that through your head!" Jeff yelled as he snapped his arm back from Toby's grip.

Toby growled lowly as he ran in front of Y/N, in the gesture of 'You have to get through me first!' Jeff shrugged, he wouldn't hesitate to kill either of them,even though he knew Slenderman would snap at him for it.

Y/N, the girl on her knees, her once (skin tone) face, now stained with tears. Tears streamed down the poor girls face, she felt as if she couldn't even breathe. Every time she did, it would scratch up her throat, and worse.

Toby who had noticed her crying, was stuck between two options. Either A, go and fight Jeff to protect her or option B, stay and comfort Y/N. And wish it was the second option.

Toby gripped onto his hatchets that were positioned on his two shoulder blades. His fingers tapped against the wood ever so slightly. The metal barley grazing Toby's skin. His behavior as of now was selcouth, he wouldn't usually just out-right fight people like this. But if they threaten Y/N or hurt her, they're as good as dead.

"So look who decided to come and fight me, there's a reason Faceless asked me, Rodgers. Cause, I get the job done." Jeff snarled.

"T-There's a reason w-why I'm a p-proxy and y-you're not! I-I hated y-you from h-hello!" Toby growled.

"Like wise, Twitchy-bastard."

"N-Now either we a-all leave a-alive, or y-you die, Woods."

"That all you got?"

"Smiley-bastard, family killer, perverted monster, idiot, brother killer."

"You did-" Jeff growled before pouncing onto the shaggy brown haired male.

Toby didn't even bat an eye, he glanced over at Y/N and mouthed 'Run.' Which Y/N did exactly that, while crying in fear.

Jeff growled lowly as he raised his sliver knife with a black handle up high in the air, ready to plunge it into Toby's heart. The knife went down quickly, with inhuman speed.

Clank!

The knife met the metal blade of one of Toby's hatchet. The two hunks of metal, scraping against each other. Scratching. Scraping. Over and over. It was if the two boys couldn't get enough of the annoying sound.

Toby snarled under his face guard as he started pulling his hatchet upward. The knife being pulled up as well, while Toby kicked Jeff in his inner thigh, sending him off Toby.

Toby hopped up as Jeff did the same, both looking as if they could and will kill each other. Jeff threw a knife at Toby, the knife aiming towards his neck. Toby swiftly caught it and snickered, "Bad luck." Toby tsked before placing his hatchet in his mouth, lowering his mouth guard. He bites his hatchet as he places both hands on either side of the knife. He started to pull on it, the metal bending with his force and weight.

Jeff growled as he pounced to get his knife before it would break in half, well the blade snapping off. Toby side stepped to his right as he broke the blade, "P-Pity."

Jeff growled as both parts of his once beloved knife, fell into his paper white palms. Toby chuckled as he took his hatchet out of his mouth then he swung it at Jeff's right side.

Drip..... Drip.... Drip...

His blood dripped onto the once clean floor and Toby's hatchet. He hissed as he held his side. (A/N; if you play Don't You Dare Forget The Sun here, it'll go great)

Toby smirked as he pulled his mouth guard up, "N-Never mess w-with a p-proxy."

Jeff growled as he pulled his spare knife out of his hoodie pocket, which was duller than the one Toby broke but it'll do. He stabbed it into Toby's side, after getting up.

Toby felt nothing as the blood poured out, he simply shrugged as if to say 'I'm numb dumbass.'

Y/N ran out towards the woods outside, terrified. She didn't know why it had to be HER. Why couldn't it be anyone else? It just had to be her. No one else of interest?

Y/N's legs felt as if they were about to give out, but she pushed herself until they actually did. She fell onto her knees once more, her hands gripping the dead grass that lives in the woods. She was surrounded by Oak trees, expect for one. There was one Willow tree, that was hollow, as if it was dying. She stared right at that tree, she was fascinated by it. By the difference it had, the tree stood out from the rest.

Toby pulled the knife out as he stabs Jeff with his own knife, in the collar bone. Jeff smiled insanely, more than his permanent smile showed.

"Pain... Feels nice, don't ya wish you could feel it Rodgers?" Jeff said in a singsong voice, but yet it was still raspy.

"K-Kinda...." Toby snickered as he ripped the knife out of his collar bone. Jeff's bone could be seen, the white bone marrow, it was narrow. Muscles would cut through as so was a blue vein, blood poured out of his shoulder blade. Jeff laughed from the pleasure he was feeling from the pain. His once white hoodie- now stained in dark red. Toby snickered at his sadistic pleasure then swung his hatchet again, hitting his back.

Blood spewed out of Jeff's back as he coughed up blood. His spine getting hit as a result, causing him to hiss slightly. For once, Jeff had tears forming in his eyes.

"D-Don't worry J-Jeffery.... Y-You'll be with y-your family.." Toby said as he raised his hatchet up towards his neck.

"Not so fast Rodgers~" Jeff snickered as he grabbed the hatchet. He manipulated it so that it would hit Toby in his inner thigh.

"B-Bitch!" Toby yelled as the hatchet pierced straight through his thigh. The jeans getting cut where the hatchet hit, Toby yelled because he was going to have more injuries to treat to.

Toby's skin peeled under the hit, causing a vein to pop as blood poured out rather quickly.