Chapter Eight

For some odd reason, Y/N felt safe being held Toby's arms. She felt as if all her worries had just gone away, even if it was only for a single minute. Her worries, instantly crawling back as she heard the front door creak open. The bleeding man behind her was none other than, Jeffery Keyton Woods(Jeff the Killer.) Toby hadn't noticed as his attention was focused all on Y/N.

Y/N shakes a little as she saw his smile, which only caused a tsk sound from Jeff.

"J-Jeffery...." Toby snarled as he pulled Y/N away from him.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya bitch, jackass." Jeff hissed, his wounds were all healed, just as if someone else fixed them up for him. Jeff was too sloppy and couldn't comprehend how to stitch or even glue the simplest of wounds.

Y/N hissed at him, she hated being called a bitch.

"Don't hiss at me, bitch."

"I'll do more than hiss at you, smiley bastard."

"Ah, another Jane."

"That bitch, Who whines about her dead parents?"

"How do YOU know that?"

"I have my ways, Keyton Woods."

"Don't call me by my middle and last name. Imma ask again, how do YOU know this sort of shit?!"

Y/N bit her lower lip, she had a secret that she thought should stay that way. She scoffed as she folded up her arms, bringing them under her chest, which wasn't exposed as it was earlier. "Toby told me." She said passing the blame on.

"Oh of course lover boy- he doesn't know my middle name..." Jeff cocked up an eyebrow.

"I-I know e-everyone's f-full name." Toby cutted in. Toby decided to take the blame, "Y-Yeah I told h-her."

Jeff scowled, "Better not tell anyone else, Rodgers."

"W-Well everyo-one knows n-now."