Chapter Four

She opened the door to see........

A little girl-scout with a green skirt and top on, a brown strip went from her shoulder blades to her lower waist.

"Hey ma'am! Would you like to,purchase-" She started.

"No." Y/N responded then shut the door. It's not that she didn't like kids, she loved them actually, but she hates kids who try to sell anything to her. She hates that, mainly because she's trying not to spend money at the moment, because she's on a budget.

She locks the door once more before walking towards her room, which was on the first and only floor. She goes into her room, leaving Zeus in the living room.

Toby has seen enough of Y/N for the day, especially since he got caught by the girl himself. He walks back into the same very woods, the way he came from. Which, was straight through town, no-one really cared that he wore a mouth guard and goggles.

He walked towards the tree that has his hatchets in them, as he pulls them out of the Oak Tree's trunk. He twirled the hatchets as he walks towards the mansion.

The mansion slowly came into view, as Toby twitched causing him to lightly pierce his arm with the hatchet. He shrugs it off as he's numb, and doesn't feel any of thus pain to the arm.

He walks inside, hanging his hatchets up one more time as Jeff snickers.

"I get to kill your bitch~." Jeff snickered in a teasing tone.

"S-She isn't a b-bitch and who says?!"

"Faceless."

"L-Like he would l-let you kill Y-Y/N!"

"Yes he did, also why would you care? You're not dating her."

"C-Cause I l-love her! And she l-loves me!"

"Well she has a weird way of showing love if she's talking to another man on the down-low."

"H-How would you know?!"

Jeff holds up a navy blue cased I-Phone in his hand. He dangles it from his left hand in front of Toby, "I stole her phone while she was asleep."

"S-Stalker!" Toby snapped his neck as he snatched the phone away from Jeff. He knew he was going to go through it anyways, and kill this other man that she was talking to.

"Oh that's rich coming from you." Jeff trailed off, rubbing his palm from how Toby snatched the phone.