Chapter 8

Tayla Parx - I Want You
Eniola's POV
"Mr.Christos you can go on your break for now. I'll call you when we're ready to leave for another location" I heard Felix telling the driver
"Yes Sir" The driver replied before opening then closing the car door.
I was half awake and half asleep but still pretended to be deep in sleep
"Enny please wake up we're here" I heard Felix whisper softly in my hear.
I groaned pushing my face into his stomach and I felt something under my ear rise a little bit
"Uh E-Enny please get up" Felix begged as his breathing got heavy.
"Okay" My voice sounded muffled because my face was still buried in his stomach.
I finally rose up from my laying position to see Felix's face contorted into a pained expression.
I quickly grab his face in my hand
"Felix! Are you alright?" I asked him panicking a little.
"Y-Yeah I'm good I just need to adjust a little bit. Do you mind waiting outside the car for a few seconds" I frowned a little bit
"Are you sure you're fine?" I ask once again worriedly.
"Don't worry it will be quick" I kiss his cheek opening the car door then look back at him and he just sent me a warm smile
A few minutes later Felix exits the car walking over to me and intertwined our hands pulling us to the entrance of the museum.
We bought our tickets and received pamphlets that had all the information we needed to know about the history of the museum.
Time Skip...
The time is currently 5:25, Felix and I had a lot of fun during our little excursion in Athens.
He dropped me off at my bedroom suite and went to his to go get ready for our dinner date in 2 hours.
I just met this man earlier today and I falling for him already, it's way too early for that but I can't help it.
Felix is so charming, attentive and his shyness towards me is the most adorable thing I've ever experienced.
Felix is the kind of guy that will make believe that Chivalry is dead yet.
I walked into the bathroom and took a bath and used the essential oils I brought with me after I rubbed lotion on my skin.
I don't like using perfumes so I settled for essential oils instead.
I set out my outfit which consisted of
a plaid dress, showing a little bit of cleavage of my non-existent B-cup breasts. I had gold earrings and black pumps to match the dress because black matches with everything.
My makeup was natural not much was done, I filled in my eyebrows, eyeliner and curled my natural long lashes with a eyelash curler with mascara and eyeliner to go along, I added clear lip gloss on my brownish pink colored lips and my hair I left it the way it was earlier today.
I look over the wall clock to see that it was 6:55 I immediately jumped from the dresser and grabbed my purse and sat on the couch waiting patiently for Felix to come pick me up.
I checked my watch every minute that passed and by 7:02 Felix knocks on the door and I opened it
"Wow" he breathed out looking at me in astonishment
"Thank you Felix you look good too" He smiled thanking me.
He pulled a bouquet of blue and white roses from his back as he outstretched it to me.
I frowned a little bit covered it up before Felix could notice it and think that I'm ungrateful
To be honest I'm was kind of disappointed that he got me my least favorite flowers.
Peach and Cherry Blossoms are my favorite flowers.
Most females would take Roses but I'm not most girls.
"Thank you Felix for the flowers let me go put them in the vase and I'll be right with you.
A few minutes later, I hooked my arm to his awaiting one as we strutted off.

Please Vote and Comment
Until Next Time...