Chapter 9

Hey, y'all ignore the Author's note because my Dad came through and bought me a new phone last night when he got back from work. I love my Dad so much he's the best but I think his decision to buy me a new phone, made my Mama angry and hasn't spoken to him since last night. I feel bad and good but mostly bad because he looks like a sad puppy crying for my adamant mother's attention. Anyway, a New phone and a New Chapter.

Felix's POV
Daniel Ceaser - Best Part Ft HER
After dropping Enny off at her suite, I ran back to mine and threw everything on my bed and changing into them.
Most of the things in my bag were suits and some causal clothes.
While on our touring date Enny asked me if it was a fancy dinner I am taking her to and does she have to wear anything fancy.
I told her know that she should dress as comfortable as she wants and I'll do the same.
I selected my outfit and dropped it on the bed walking to the bathroom and took a long cold shower because my dick is still a little bit hard thinking of Enny with her pretty little head rested on my lap maybe not my lap but on my dick in the car earlier today.
After my shower I brushed my teeth and popped some Altoids breath mints in my mouth.
While taking my shower I was having a mental battle whether I should get plain and boring cliche Red Roses, but I know My girl is different and just by observing her throughout today, I know she favors uncommon things more.
Then something clicked in my head
there are multiple different colors of Roses and I could just pick Blue and White ones.
I walked back inside the bedroom making my way to where the telephone and called to order a small bouquet of Blue and White Roses for my love.
I picked up the blacked ripped jeans putting them on and the grey graphic tee and to finish up a black leather jacket with a spider design decorated on the right lower side of the jacket.
I went to the dresser and sprayed 2 spritz of Armani perfume on my neck and wrists. I left my hair the way it was cropped short.
I heard a soft knock on the door I walked away from the dresser mirror
and went over to open the door.
"Y-your flowers sir it's €20" the young boy tells me while handing the flowers over to me, I pulled out my wallet from my back pocket handing him €50 (A/N That's 50 Euros)
"Thank you sir!" He says excitedly maybe because of the tip I gave him.
I smiled at him and closed back the door, checking the time to see I still have 15 more minutes to go pick up Enny from her bedroom suite is just a floor below mines.
I decided to call my mom because I promised her but got sidetracked.
I went to my contacts and called her and on the first ring she picked up
"FELIX JAMES COLEMAN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME NOW!!!" I immediately pulled the phone away from my hear and put it on loud speaker Incase she yells again.
"Felix, Felix are you ignoring your mother SAY SOMETHING!" I knew she was going to yell again
I decided to answer her "Sorry mom for not calling you, I was busy and I could never ignore you" I say rolling my eyes when I heard her mutter something under her breath on the phone.
'Even If I wanted to' I mutter back under my breath
"Ok you been busy doesn't mean you don't call you worried mother, and what where you busy with that was so important" She asks me sassily and I kept rolling my eyes till I felt like they were hurting. I put my fingers over my face rubbing my eyes of the discomfort.
I put my elbow on my knee and and held my face to hold my head up.
"I met the Love of my life" before I knew it the words slipped out of my mouth.
I shot up from the position I was sitting in alert 'Oh God what have I done?' the question was meant for me
"What, why, how? Tell me Felix!" I frantically look around my surrounding until my eyes landed on the clock and saw that it was 6:57 pm
"U-Uh Mom I'll talk to you later, I gotta go" Before she could even say anything I cut the call.
I grabbed the flowers on the coffee table and ran out my bedroom to reach Enny's in time.
By the time I got closer to her bedroom my breathing was uneven and I tried calming it down until I controlled it well.
I finally got to her door and knocked twice putting the flowers behind me and she opened up.
I was utterly astonished when Enny opened the door when I knocked on her door.
"Wow" I breathily say out staring at her gorgeous self
"Thank you Felix you look good too" she smiles thanking me and I heard her sexy exotic voice with a mix of African and British accents fused together. It was beautiful to hear.
I pulled my hand from behind me handing her the bouquet of blue and white roses outstretching it to her.
I look at face and thought I saw a frown for a second but she immediately smiled looking up at me.
"Thank you Felix for the flowers let me go put them in the vase and I'll be right with you."
I stayed rooted where I was, waiting for her return.
Enny came back a few minutes later and hooked her arm to my awaiting one, I felt tinges shoot up my arm when she touched me making me grin as we strutted off to meet up with our reservation at the restaurant downstairs.

Please Vote and Comment
Until Next Time...