Chapter 5 Volume 3

Zack (POV)
It was the next day and my friends and I all went to coliseum to watch the fights. We watched fucking Emerald and Mercury win their duos match and cinder had the gaul to sit in the row behind us.
Zack- Dante lets go.
Dante- Right.
Cinder- So it's your turn to fight. Good luck Zack.
I didn't say anything to her and just walked to the locker room. Dante and I were getting ready.
Dante- You ready for this?
Zack- Yeah. Let's go.
We walk out of the locker and head onto the battle field.
Port (intercom)- Introducing first representing beacon Academy and team ZEED, Zack and Dante!!!
The crowd cheers. I can hear Ruby cheer me on.
Ruby- Go Zack you can do it!!!
I smile and wave at her.
Oobleck (intercom)- And from representing Atlas and team RYAL (pronounced royal) Alex and Leah
Author: You know the drill

Oobleck (intercom)- And from representing Atlas and team RYAL (pronounced royal) Alex and LeahAuthor: You know the drill

Zack- (whispers to Dante) Hopefully they aren't stuck up

Alex- We are going to beat you peasants and show why we are better than you.
Zack- (whispers to Dante) Spoke to soon. Let's show them what we're capable of.
Dante- (whispers to Zack) Yeah lets do it.
The field changes. On our side mountaines rocks and our opponents side is forest.
Port (intercom)- Begin!!
I go for the girl while Dante goes for the guy. She managed to block my strike but she was sent through some trees. I rush to were she landed but she is nowhere to be found.
Zack- So that's how we're playing this huh. You're just gonna hide in the trees.
Leah's voice rings through the forest
Leah- I have no chance against you going head to head. So decided to beat you in a more strategic way.
Zack- Oh and what's that?
Leah- A magician never reveals their secrets.
I suddenly feel pain in my left shoulder.
Zack- Agh!
Leah- Right thigh.
I feel something hit my right thigh and I yell out in pain.
Leah- Right shoulder, midsection, left knee, left hand.
Whatever she's using to attack me, it hits it's target and I yell pain.
Zack- Where the hell are you?!
Leah- Lets up the ante shall we. Look up.
I look and see a volley of what looks to be water bullets coming in my direction.
Zack- Oh fuck.
I try and block as many as I can but 45 percent of them hit me.
Leah- Behind you.
I turn around to see her with her sword pointed towards me.
Leah- Water trap.
I'm in cased in a water bubble.
Leah- This bubble will slowly take away your aura. I think I've proven why you are beneath me.
Port (intercom)- Alex has been eliminated.
Leah- That idiot. (Looks at Zack) Well it's time for me to deal with your partner and end this pathetic match. Ta ta.
She begins to walk away while I struggle to get out of this bubble. I look at up at the screen.
Leah-80%
Alex-eliminated
Dante- 70%
Zack- 40%
My aura continues to drop.
Zack *mind*- No no no no no no. I can't lose like this. I refuse to lose to someone like her. I still have so much to show everyone. I can't lose!!!!!!
Zack (demon voice)- Don't get so cocky!!!!!
The ground vibrates and black/red energy surround me and explodes the bubble. My eye changes and my energy spreads all another area
Author: Looks like this

 My eye changes and my energy spreads all another area Author: Looks like this

Leah sees the whole thing
Leah- Oh oum. What are you?!
Zack (demon voice )- Your worst nightmare.
I instantly speed towards her. I move so fast that I think I broke the sound barrier. I'm instantly in front of her. I knock her sword out her hand with sword in my left hand. I form a condensed ball of black/red energy in my right hand. Red lightning begins to spark around it.
Zack (demon voice)- Devil's Trigger!!!!
I sent the ball directly into her stomach
Author: It's basically the rasengan.
The attack sends her high in the air and it finally finishes by exploding.
Author: like this. The explosion is the stuff behind kabuto

Leah falls back down creating a small sized crater as she lands

Port (intercom)- What an exciting match!! Zack and Dante have won!!!
I calm down and my eye goes back to normal and the energy disappears. Dante runs up on me.
Dante- The Hell was that?! That was so cool!!
Zack- (Points to Leah) Go check up on her.
I spit up blood from my mouth and I find it hard to breathe. I fall to the ground belly first.
Dante- Help!! We need medical attention!!!
Port (intercom)- We need medical attention immediately.
Before I everything goes black, I look at Ruby and she has a look of fear and worry. I look behind her to see Cinder with a surprising look of shock and worry for me. Everything then goes dark and I lose conciseness.
Ruby (POV)
Something's wrong with Zack. He isn't moving anymore. I get up.
Ruby- Move!! Out of my way!! I need to get to him!! I rush onto the field as fast as my semblance can take me and I kneel next to him.
Ruby- What's wrong Zack? Please talk to me love.
He doesn't respond.
The paramedics get here and check on him.
Paramedic 1- He's unconscious and his heart beat is beating slowly. We need to get him to the infirmary.
By now JNPR, the rest of ZEED, the rest of my team, and Neptune and Sun have come by us.
Dante and Ethan help the paramedics by putting Zack on the stretcher. We follow the paramedics as the wheel him to a bullhead. They put him all the bullhead and it flys off.
Ruby- We need to go to the infirmary.
Dante- Yeah.
We get on multiple bullheads and head to the infirmary.
Cinder (POV)
Cinder *mind*- What was that? I've never seen him like that before. And now he's hurt. I must go see him. Don't worry my love. I'm coming.
Author: Chapter done. Zack goes a bit berserk and uses a move his body wasn't ready for. Ouch that's gotta suck. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.