10.0

Nassiah
Two days later.

The trip took longer then expected. Me and Donnie had to threaten Macs sugar daddy. It was a mess, Donnie didn't speak much the whole ride home so I figured he was thinking about everything that happened. Mac thinks he hates her- I think he had to take a shit but what do I know.

I opened the door to Tas'hanias house and there was mad people over- "Daddy" I heard King yell running towards me I picked him up kissing his face over and over again laughing at the sounds of his little giggles. "I miss you so much" he said hugging me tightly before wanting to be let go from my embrace. Fake ass.

"I thought you was bringing Mac back" Tas'hania asked as I shut the door behind me.

"Mac coming down inna month or so" I responded going into the kitchen. King footsteps following behind me. I picked him up getting a drink for myself before going back into the living room and sitting down.

"You want me to beat ole girl ass? I'll catch the charge if you watch king for them 60 days" I stared and she looked up at me trying to hide the sadness that lingered in her eyes. But eyes never lied. King was tired but obviously didn't want to go to bed-  the way he kept rubbing his eyes was exposing himself.  I kissed his cheek a few times and he whined pushing me away as he rubbed his ear and looked at trolls playing on t.v. Fake ass.

   "No" she sniffed giving me a smile that I think was suppose to make me feel better.

   "Tell me what happened for real" I said running my fingers through kings curls. Pharaoh calmed me down a lot-I mean a nigga still be mad as hell, but if my sons there he probably just saved your life- ion like getting mad in front of my son.

  "I went to surprise her- and she was . I caught her- in her room. That bitch was about ugly as hell! I thought I was doing everything right- I even calmed myself down? I shoulda known! She ain't even let me meet her pops. Introduced us as friends but still"  she said as she spoke quietly, her voice shaking as she told the story. I could hear the pain in her voice. King looked up at Tash and moved to comfort her, pulling her head in his chest he hugged her head tightly patting it with a free hand.

"No cry TT, no cry" he repeated as his bottom lip quivered. This boy a whole actor. "TT no sad" he said sniffling. "Daddy TT sad- I wanna okie" he said and I looked at the boy who looked back at me with puppy dog eyes.never did he ever try to use my sister pain as his gain. Little dick head.

"You don't need no damn cookie" I said sternly and that sent king off the edge into his own crying rage. He threw himself off the couch hitting his head off the table and screaming louder.

"Stop all that extra- you tired?"I asked and he shook his head his sniffles slowly down but the tears not.

"I hurt" he whined before crying again rubbing his forehead that was red. "I eed cookie" he whined looking at me to say yes but when I didn't respond him he just sent him back on the floor crying. Bratt ass.

"Just let him have a cookie" Tash sniffed but really I didn't wanna get back up and give it to him just so he could suck on it for 4 hours and then try to feed it to me.

"You getting it?" She didn't respond "oh okay then" she playfully pushed my arm laughing a bit as she whipped her face.

"Imma be alright siah, go to bed you tired" she added. I was eventually gonna go to sleep but not until I really thought she was good.

"It ain't ya fault- just bad at picking boys— and girls" I reassured her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Sometimes it just feel like I'm da problem, I be trying so hard to be good enough" she said and I felt a frown tugg on my lips.

"King shut this shit up fore I pop your ass" I finally snapped not being able to think with the tantrum in the background. He just looked at me as if I was really inna wrong before throwing the closest thing he could at me- the remote. I flung off the couch making Tas'hania head hit the couch. King ran down the hall and I followed his stubborn ass- bam. Little nigga slammed the door in my face. I swung the door open and he screamed loudly before I even touched him- over dramatic ass. 

  Bap bap bap bap- AHHHHH I popped him on his butt four times and he let out a scream of bloody murder. I then put him in the bed and handed him the cup laying down next to him. His sniffles the only noise in the room.

   "You urt my butt" he sniffed rubbing his eyes.

    "You Betta stop testing me". I argued.

   "NOO" he yelled pushing me away. "You 'ean I See Zozo" he said rubbing his eyes. Mane you can go live with that nigga fucking traitor.

...................................

"You left for two days- to find my son, but where the hell is he?" Keem yelled as I walked in the shop late. I rubbed my face giving him a warning look-I was way past the mood. Pharaoh was acting up all night and I had to keep yelling at him over and over again.

"He right where I left him" I said mugging him before sitting down.

"Nobody in this family cares about anyone but themselves" he muttered as he kept going walking out of the main shop area.