32.5

Nassiah

Here I was being nosey, I wanted to know where the fuck Donnie went. Turns out Maurice thought he was with me— going to kill Tyrell. SO new question who did Donnie plan on killing? "Nassiah come lay down, he could be fine" Alonso said rubbing his face probably just mad I wasn't turning the light off.   The boys had got moved to Amors house because Dior found out there was a sleep over and had a fit— but due to dior having school in the morning amor being the saint she is, took all three so she could take Dj to school with Amor and drop King off in the morning.

"Or he could be dead" I said realistically and he just smacked his lips together. I felt him pull me backwards on the bed so I was atleast sitting down. "But nah he's not dead right?" I asked turning to face the shirtless male. Damn.

"Nah he's not pa" he said smoothly he be doing things to me, he knows it too. He licked his lips slowly after saying it which took a lot to not kiss them but I had to make sure he wasn't dead.

"See, if you would just let me-

"Let you what?" He asked as he leaned up a bit. Or eyes stayed for a moment before I let out a long sigh.

"Nothing damn, you no fucking fun" I added checking he time, 1:34am. It was early but not early enough to make a fucking lick. I was stressed, I ain't wanna be the glue no more. Bang bang bang, bang bang bang bang. Seconds later I felt a rush of relief. That could be Donnie right? Coming to get his son? Alonso looked at me then at his phone before putting his head back down.

"Did y'all hea that?" Nayson came running in our room only to stop at the doorway looking like a bitch. Bang bang bang. "Guyssss" Nayson whined as he looked back at the door then back at us.

"Nayson stop being a bitch" I finally said and he looked at me with big eyes then looked at alonso then back to me.

"Nigga you go then!" He exclaimed and Alonso got up mumbling curse words.

"Y'all annoying as fuck" he said before going out the room and down the stairs. Nayson day at the end of my bed like I was about to let him stay in here I sent a kick to his side making the boy fall on the floor.

"Nassiah why are you fucking like this" he whined before I heard Alonso's voice coming back up the stairs.

"He ain't hea, I don't know why you wanna speak to Pa he ain't finna say anything you wanna hea" Alonso sounded tired as fuck, Nayson should've let him lay in bed. I wasn't going to the door with no gun but I mean damn Nayson.

"Nassiah" Macs voice came through the house and soon enough he popped up into the doorway.

"Why you on da floor Nayson" Alonso muttered and the boy dramatically motioned back towards me. Alright ass whipe. Alonso helped him up and motioned for him to follow the boy leaving me and Mac alone.

"Mane you pounding on my door like this for what?" I said rubbing my face. She turned on the light and it shown a big ass bruise on her face. She sat on the edge of the bed shaking a bit before she exhaled.

"Me and Day had sex right... and I don't know but I guess he found out— he found out and showed up. And who just pops up in Days house like that... and he dragged me out literally. So I'm fighting him and he's hitting me— then day shoots" she said "and he wasn't dead but he tells me get up outta there, I haven't heard from his sense Nas" I closed my open hand that was about to fuck her up.

"So you deserved that punch?" Was all I responded.

"NASSIAH that's all you fucking heard?" She asked as she pushed me a bit. I was about to kill her then but I was still wondering where the fuck dayquellz was.