21.0

Nassiah

"No phelps, I don't think it's a coincidence that you always calling me in hea' I think you trynna tell me something" I said unamused that I was being called back in and being questioned as if I did anything. I really wish I did- more than Lock more than anything. I wanted that mans head.

"Well— it is your boyfriends father. I heard you Guys got into an argument down at the shop your uncle owns" he brought up his cold state trying to shake me up.

"Yeah— Alonso ain't tell me much when I mean much I mean ain't tell me shit! His father shows up and last time we talked about that was— they got taken away when they was kids. It's a lil late to be showing up in ya sons life" I spoke our eyes never leaving each other's. "But i told him to dipp- that's it that's all" I ended and he sent me a small nod.

"You aren't the same Nassiah I last talked to, how have you been?" He asked I sent him a small shrug,

"I got a son- I had to get my ass out these streets but it seems y'all always trying bring me back in" I spoke another man came in the room and looked between us both before he whispered something in his ear.

"Maybe You ain't shoot him" he spoke out loud

"Shot him? Isn't he king of the saints? Who the hell shot the king of the saints?" I questioned my eyes going wide as if I was scared. He sent me a small shrug leaning into me.

"You were my first bet- but I think you went soft" he spoke with a small shrug. "I think Alonso turned you soft— his father a cop I mean you might've wanted to be good enough for the kid" I clenched my jaw a bit then released.

"It's hard to make it out of the streets—- sure ain't make you soft but continue" I motioned for him to keep talking and he sighed rubbing his face.

"If you know anything— I still think you get connects that can help.. let me know" he said sliding me the card I looked down at it shaking my head a small smile on my face. They think I'm a snitch now?

I replayed the scene that happened a day or two earlier in my head. Me. Nassiah Mo'nae Diggins? A mother fucking snitch? Maybe I was going soft. I mean I didn't even shoot Alonso's dad when I laid eyes on the fool— I didn't know the details but I shouldn't have hesitated he obviously made Alonso feel some type of way. I turned a bit making Alonso's grip on me loosen as he shifted a bit getting comfortable again. I looked up at him sleeping and my heart stung seeing the discomfort in his sleep. His face was scrunched as if he was having a unpleasant dream. I pressed a kiss to his jaw before looking out the window the sun was sort of up- barely. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK— KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK—- knock knock.

  I swung the door open quickly, I was trying to get to the door so Alonso or King didn't wake up. It seemed as if one woke up the other— well king woke up Alonso. "Who the fu- Oh Na" I looked at Lacey smacking my lips together as here she was in all black and jail braids standing in front of me. She looked as if she was out for a bit maybe a couple days— any way she needed to get the fuck up out of here.

   "I'm on death row " she spoke as she pushed past me walking in. She looked around for a moment and then took a deep breath. "So where's my baby?"

   "You been doing crack?" Her face morphed into a frown and then she shook her head.

  "Ain't none of that inna bin Nassiah"

"Well obviously you out the fucking bin— you crazy? I got the pigs on my dick already! Ion need a fuckin criminal that happens to be a crackhead inna side" the words flew out of my mouth and I saw her grow more unhappy with what I was saying. But it didn't stop me from motioning to the door.

    "Ian staying more den two days— I just really wanna see my baby" she said rocking back from her heels and toes. I felt sort of bad for her— I mean two days ain't shit. Life is a long ass time.

  "Fuck you death row fore?"

  "I told you they pinnin me fore Tyrell shit" she explained rubbing her side arms. "Ian no snitch— but ion know" she looked at me and I saw the fear in her eyes. She chewed her inner cheek and I opened my arms she naturally fell into them. "When I go back imma killed his bitch ass" I hang with to many killers. My baby mother, brother, best friend. Boyfriend— let's hope my son end up better.

"Paaa— I ake em?" King voice said as the door banged open. Lacey jumped up excitement filling her face as she heard the little voice.

"Come in hea" I called. Nothing. "Pharoah I know you hea me" instead I heard a laugh- Alonso's. This boy bout bad as fuck.

  "Oh is that your boyfriend?" She asked trying to peak down the hallway. I blinked mushing her face away from mine. She's fucking bugging.

"King you got a visitor" I responded and I heard a small gasp and a few- betta go see. Then came king cheesing from behind the doorway. His little body came out more and he walked down the hall a blank expressions.

"You be ood ma?" He asked as he looked at the female.

"Of course kingy I love you baby" she said kneeling down to the boys height. He looked at her uneasy and then sent a small nod before giving her a hug.

"We play" He then said a big smile taking her hand he dragged her down the halls as he did so. Her ass needed to go. Sooner than later so after her little mommy and son day that bitch better get ready to hitchhike back to New York. I locked the door and went back into my own room hoping to go back to sleep but everyone else had other plans.

    "Pa" Alonso voice called from the bathroom connected to my room. I heard him spit rinse out the sink then he appeared in the doorway.

   "They found the body"

"Fuckin Lacey showed up at my door Alonso" I whined and his eyebrow raised at me a look of confusion flushed across his face.

  "Isn't your babymother suppose to be in jail? Nassiah what did you do?" He questioned rubbing his face as if I could have possibly had anything to do with that.

   "Fuck you! Ian do shit. I thought her ass was whea I left her but as of this morning she's a fuckin run away" I whisper yelled. "King gonna get attached you think?"

   "It's not hard for him to get attached but why is that bad? She's his mother" Alonso asked going to sit on the bed, he had something to say but I was going to let it go as if right now.  If I stressed anymore my head would pop off.

   "She's getting death row" the words left my mouth and sent a shiver down my spine. Hell- it could've been any of us. Sometimes I sit and think— I killed a very illegal amount of people. If they could catch my ass— I'd have the same fate as Lacey. Alonso face turned into a frown realizing how deep it was.

"So why you mad she here?"

"Cause she's a fucking idiot" I reminded him but his face was showing me that he didn't care about that part, it was a logical reason on why I didn't want her in my house. "And her nigga got me locked" he believed the second part because he gave it a small nod in approval. "But about that body?"

"Under a construction site— smart move until they came across more money and decided to make a basement" he spoke his eyes looking around the room before finally landing on me. "Cameras— there are two cameras they have too check"

"We need to kill the witnesses— all of them" I was talking but less to him because I slid into my slides and was already on my way to go talk to Donnie.

............................

• y'all would've thought my bitch Lacey only was in this story once. That's Nassiah whole baby moms. Thank