Joke: Some Life Hacks

Peanut shells are edible; you don't actually have to take them off to eat the peanut.

If your phone freezes, plug it into a charger. This will free it up again.

Remove negative people from your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts and success more than you think.

Adding vodka to your shampoo can strengthen your hair, prevent dry scalp, and stop dandruff.

Turn the shower to cold before you get out. It closes your pores and makes you less likely to get acne.

If you're ever feeling sleepy, hold your breath as long as you can, and then breath out slowly. It increases your heart rate.

A cold spoon can help remove a hickey.

Cursing when in pain releases Enkephalin, which raises your pain tolerance causing you to hurt less.

When studying a certain subject, pretend that you'll have to teach the material, this will help you pay more attention.

Reading a book before bed tires your eyes. As a result, your brain is tricked into feeling tired and falling asleep is easier.

Pimple too painful to pop? Put it under hot water for a few seconds. This softens it and it will come off easily.

Listening to music frequently will decrease your risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.

If a man takes a pregnancy test and it comes back positive, he may have testicular cancer.

Thinking actually burns calories!

When picking a stranger to take a picture of you, make it someone you believe you can outrun. This will avoid a stolen camera.

***
😆