Joke: More One Liners

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Divorce has become so common that my wife and I are staying married just to be different.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Do someone a favor and it becomes your job.🤣

I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

Teamwork is essential; it allows you to blame someone else.

Why do we say we slept like a baby when they wake up every two hours?

If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

Confession is good for the soul, but bad for the career.

I'm an apathetic sociopath - I'd kill you if I cared.

Say no, then negotiate.

Being a good communicator means people find out what is really wrong with you.

I believe in dragons, honest politicians, and other fantasy creatures.

I saw a vegetarian wearing a furry coat. So I looked closer. It was made of grass.

The deadline is one week after the original deadline.

Batman is the hero any of us could be, given determination, exercise, and deep psychological trauma.

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

***
Hi! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and share. Tata! ♡