Chapter 11

Me and isaac stood there staring at one another. I wasn't going to be the first one to talk so it was up to him to break the silence.

"about last night-"

"what the hell happened? I thought we were friends." well I said I wasn't going to be the one to talk first. Technically that wasn't first. I couldn't hold my question back and it had to be said.

"look Roxie. If it's an apology you want then the only thing I'm sorry for is not letting you hear what you want to hear. I'm not sorry for kissing you. I like you Roxie. I get it your with stiles but I'm not apologizing for my feelings." he's not sorry? I'm not sorry for slapping him then. He deserved everything that I did. And everything I'm going to say this time.

"Isaac. I told stiles I love him not you-"

"you said you love him? You've known him four day-"

"let me talk. I didn't want to lose you as a friend but it seems like I'm going to. Am I?" I meant it all. I never wanted to lose Isaac. Until last night we were close. We could laugh, we could have fun, we could do anything but just as friends.

Isaac looked hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him. I needed this cleared up for me. I don't know what's going on.

"I- I don't want to lose you either but I- I don't know if I could live being just friends." he took a hold of both my shoulders. I guess I did feel slightly uncomfortable. I moved in and hugged him. He put his arms around my shoulders but I moved back seconds later. His hands went back to my shoulders and he stared at me confused.

"I don't know how this is supposed to work so I guess it isn't. I'm sorry Isaac, this is goodbye then."I backed away and his hands slid down my arms till they were at my wrists. Then I turned to walk off and only one of his hands remained on me. I was about to move again so that he wasn't touching me at all but then there was a really bad pain in my hand. Isaac had a tight grip of me and it hurt. He was unbelievably strong. I let out a slight groan from the pain.

"Isaac let me go. You're hurting me." his stare had went completely blank and I don't think he was even looking at me. I don't think he'd realized he was holding my hand still. Me on the other hand I definitely knew, please no one laugh at me saying on the other hand when I only have control of one hand.

"let me go Isaac." I yelled over and over while pulling my arm. Suddenly his grip was lost and I fell straight back. I hit my head off of the ground and blacked out.

When I came back around Isaac was sitting right in front of me, repeating my name.

"please say you didn't try give me mouth to mouth." I said with a groan in my voice. He laughed and looked me square in the eyes. It was much better now he was noticing me and not a spot of wall in the distance.

"I didn't. I don't want to lose you either Roxie. If we have to be just friends then okay as long as we can just act the way we did before last night. I don't know what came over me. Do you forgive me?" notice how he's still not apologizing. I wasn't sure of everything that had happened earlier. I had just came back to reality I don't think I remember every last detail. I did however recall the main parts like me saying we wouldn't be able to stay friends because of his feelings for me.

"I can't just pretend last night didn't happen," Isaac looked down looking really disappointed, "but I suppose I can try." he looked up and smiled before throwing his arms around me. I joined in the hug but I did hesitate first.

Our friendly embrace was interrupted by a cough. We both pulled away to see stiles standing there looking a handful of emotions. Confused. Angry. Annoyed. Upset. And above all, heartbroken.

"you've been in here for almost an hour alone with him."

"yeah, I fell. Hit my head."

"is that the excuse your going with?"

"huh?" what was that supposed to mean? Oh my god. He doesn't trust me. I thought he believed me when I said I didn't have feelings for Isaac. I guess not.

"Roxie go to the jeep. Scotts on the phone to Taylor, he wants to see you." eh, about two hours ago people thought he was my bitch not the other way around. I am nobody's bitch.

"go. I'll call you later." Isaac said smiling. I could see that nobody wanted me there but me, so I left. I wasn't too happy about it but I did.

Stiles' pov

How much do I hate Isaac? I don't think theres a word for it. I caught him hugging with my girlfriend and she knows he likes her. What the hell were they doing in here all this time. And what kind of excuse is I hit my head. She looks perfectly fine. Is she lying to me???

"stay away from Roxie." it's hard for me to sound threatening but I did my best. "she doesn't even like you so just let go of your little crush."

"really? I thought different when her tongue was in my mouth last night." what?!? Roxie said it was one sided. That doesn't sound like it was one sided unless it was all on her side. What the hell. Who's lying to me this time. Roxie is a straight A drama student. Isaacs probably perfected a poker face since he became a werewolf.

I didn't have anything to say. I was completely out of words. I felt so betrayed. Someone was lying to me. The worst part was I couldn't figure out who. I hoped it was Isaac but the only way to be sure was by asking Roxie and that was exactly what I had to do. I quickly left leaving Isaac still sitting on the floor. Roxie and Scott had finished the phone call and were just standing talking.

"stiles I've got to get home." Scott said stopping his conversation with Roxie.

"me too. Taylors trying to make me dinner because my moms working late but I really need to go and help out." I couldn't be sure if that was another lie. Was she saying that so we didn't have to talk about what just happened? I wouldn't talk about it with Scott standing there. I'll need to drop him off first and then Roxie I guess.