Chapter 13

Stiles' pov

I think me and Roxie broke up. I picked up my phone and tried to call her. It rang once and went straight to answer phone.

"hey Roxie. It's me. Again. I'm sorry, for like the twelfth time in the past 5 minutes. Call me back when you can. Bye."

"still no answer?" Scott asked. I'd went to his house after the argument. I told him everything and his mom eavesdropped on us. She thinks Roxie will come around and that I'm stupid. I actually couldn't agree more with the last part. She had left for work before she got to criticize me some more.

"I really messed up." I felt terrible. Seeing Roxie cry again was hell. I wish she'd answer her phone and listen to me. I should have trusted her. We sat there silently. I kept checking my phone every couple of seconds to see if I'd got anything from Roxie. Nothing. No texts. No calls. No anything.

Ding.

The door bell rang. Scott got up to answer the door. I followed a little behind.

"Sorry I was wondering if you could help me. Who's jeep is that parked out side of the house?"the stranger asked. It was a man. Probably in his late forties. For some reason he looked kin of familiar. I don't know why.

"it's mine." I said. Why is this guy interested in my jeep? It's not exactly a hot rod.

"I seen it earlier. A girl was in it. Roxanne???" Roxanne? Is he talking about Roxie? Oh god. Creepy guy stalking Roxie.

"who are you?" Scott was just standing there. He hadn't said anything. Even though me and Roxie might have just broke up I still cared about her. I was prepared to hear mostly anything but his reply was definitely one I was not ready for.

"I'm her father."

Roxies pov.

"knock knock. Can I come in? Keep in mind I rode here from my house on a bike to see you and I live nowhere near here." I couldn't help but smile as I turned my head to see Isaac standing there. I put on my best fake thinking face.

"hmmm. I guess."

"care to tell me why you sounded all upset on the phone?" he came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"me and stiles had a fight and we kind of broke up." it felt upsetting just talking about it again. Isaac pulled me into a hug and kissed me on my forehead. He squeezed me tightly and I put my arms around him too. We had agreed to be just friends so it definitely meant nothing. He knew I didn't like him in that way so I wasn't going to react to a kiss on my forehead.

"are you okay?"

"completely fine. Like you said, I'd known him for four days, how could I be in love."

Isaac just hugged me. I don't think he had anything to say about the argument so he changed the subject.

"so are you going tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Im not sure if I'd be able to face stiles after that." I'd completely forgotten about tomorrow. I was supposed to go meet them at the warehouse.

"I'll go and I can fill you in on it all on Monday." i couldn't have been any happier. This just friends thing was actually working. Who would've thought? Not me. I thought I would have slapped him at least twice. I moved out of the hug just as my phone went off again.

It was next to Isaac so he picked it up.

"it's stiles. Mind if I answer?"

"I really don't want to talk to him but you go ahead." he pressed the green phone and held it up to his ear.

"Isaac here. Roxie isn't in the mood to talk." there was a long gap. Stiles was complaining no doubt. "she was upset and I came to help." there was another long gap. "she doesn't want to see you stiles. I can't do that to her."

"do what?"

"he wants you to go over to Scotts straight away. He's not saying why."

"give me the phone." I said really annoyed at myself for actually wanting to say something. Isaac gave me the phone and I held it to my ear.

"stiles, I need you to stop calling me. I don't want see you right now. Good bye stilinski." I couldn't help calling him stilinski for two reasons. I didn't know his first name and I was pissed at him now. Saying stiles didn't put that across the way I wanted it to so stilinski was the only other thing to say. I slammed my thumb onto the red phone and threw it away. It landed just on the bottom of my bed and barely managed not to fall off. I grabbed the pillow next to me and threw my face into it. Releasing a scream, I let out some tears. But they weren't because of stiles. It was because of me. I don't know what I'm doing to make me feel upset but I know that this time it's not his fault. It's not anyone else's fault but mine. I felt Isaac's arm go around me and rub my shoulder. I kept my head buried in my pillow not willing to look up for a reason unknown to me. I could still hear the movie playing. I could hear footsteps coming into my room and stopping next to me.

"foods ready. Or would you rather eat that pillow." I looked up at Taylor standing there.

"compared to your cooking. I pick the pillow." he noticed a tear that hadn't been soaked up by the pillow on my face. He stood there staring at me waiting for an explanation. It wasn't the end of the movie yet so I currently had no other excuses.

"stiles called. It's seriously no big deal."

"what did he want???" he said sounding unbelievably protective.

"he said that I was to go over to Scotts. I didn't listen to a reason." I couldn't pull off another lie so I had to tell him the truth about the phone call.

"Thats it, I'm going out."

"Taylor you don't have to."

"Roxie. He's not about to just leave you alone. How many missed calls have you got from him?" i went silent. He was right. Ten maybe more missed calls. He wasn't going to stop calling. I had at least 30 texts from him and a lot of voice mail. Taylor's mind was made up and there was nothing i could do to change it.

"I knew it. I'm going to Scotts. Don't blame me if I beat him up for hurting you."

"Taylor come on. Calm down. I'm fine now." I said getting up off my bed. I put my hand in his chest, trying to hold him back. We all know that was never going to work out the way I wanted it to.

"Roxie move." Taylor demanded. I shook my head. I wasn't about to let him do whatever it was he was gonna do. I knew it would be something bad. He could even kill stiles. He's capable of it. He could kill me right now when you think about it. He was twice as scary as Derek the only difference was Derek had red eyes because they could change to red but Taylor had them because of his anger.

"Roxie get out of my way!"

"no!!!"

"fine!!!" instead of giving up he pushed past causing me to fall and hit my head off something. I didn't care what it was though. All I knew was it was hard and it hurt my head. Taylor didn't care anymore. He seemed to see it as my fault and left to get his jacket and go to Scotts. Isaac scurried down, off the bed and to my side.

"Roxie are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I lied. It was sore

"shit. Roxie your bleeding." say what??? I hadn't noticed. I slowly raised my hand to my forehead and felt a liquid running down my forehead. It was blood. I looked at my fingers and they were red. I wished it was a ketchup bottle I hit my head on but why would I have a ketchup bottle in my room? Well, Bo ketchup bottle just leaves one thing. Blood.

"come on Roxie. We need to get you to a hospital."

"you don't have a car remember."

"then I'll call someone who does." what's that supposed to mean. It's obviously not stiles or Scott. Who else is left. He wouldn't call Jackson would he? They don't seem to know each other all that well. Who else drives?