Chapter 25

Finally I came around.  

I was in a dull old basement but not alone. Isaac, Jackson, Lydia, Alison and two others but no Scott. Isaac looked the worst off so I ran to him first.  

"Isaac." I lightly shook him awake. "hey." I whisperd not wanting our kidnappers to hear me . I dont think that would please them all that much considering they put us all in a dinggy old basement. His eyes slowly opened and he tried to move but moaned. I didnt think they would have went easy on any of them. Hes been here for longer than alison and lydia who by the looks of it only had a few scratches. Isaacs clothes were covered in dirt, his hair was a mess and he had dried blood all over him. The cuts that created that had healed by now. 

"Roxie? That's really you?" His eyes looked to be having a hard time adjusting to the light even though there wasnt much and he sounded like he hadnt spoken for a few days, maybe since he was grabbed. I knew i should have looked into his disappearance, everyone told me it was nothing,  everyone was so wrong. 

"yeah, its me." I hugged him an he did the same to me a little weaker. It was completely out of friendly kindness and from my worry. He could have died. 

"I missed you." he smiled 

"are you okay." i asked not returning what he said. i missed him but there wasnt time for us to start on small talk. 

"yeah, Erica and Boyd have been here much longer. Jackson got here this morning" 

"I'm glad you're okay." 

Then something clicked in his head and he snapped. Panic coated his face and he tried to push me but he didnt have enough energy in him to make me move much

"Roxie, you've got to go." his worriedd voice said.

"what?" 

"Roxie, please. Just go." 

"Isaac." 

"you don't understand. They're trying to-" 

"Roxie. You're up. Perfect timing." Kyles voice came from behind me. "Vince. I thought I told you to put the chains on her." Isaac looked down in defeat as i slowly turned. He stood there looking triumphant with Vince at the bottom of the stairs into the basement.

"she's only human Kyle." He complained. He sounded different when he spoke about me. Sympathy? maybe it was from our conversation last night.

"either way. It couldn't hurt... much." he smirked

Vince reluctantly grabbed some chains and pulled me to my feet. He sat me down on a chair but strangely didn't force me. Slowly he wrapped them around me and mouthed what looked like an apology. I didnt fight. I knew it wouldnt make a big difference, not for me, not anyone.

"take those four out to the van."   he siganlled to the four werewolves.

"why don't you do it."  Vince snapped

"I'm busy." Kyle looked at me

"I meant to say do it yourself." Kyle glared at him but eventually turned around and grabbed Isaac, Jackson and the two others who id learned were called Erica and Boyd then left.  Isaac moaned but the others were still unconscious. 

"what's going on?" i asked. I wasnt sure if i wanted to know the answer to that. 

"kyles crazy." he muttered

"where is he taking them." 

"across town."He said  "I'm sorry you got involved in this." 

"why do you hate me?" I thought aloud. 

"I didn't, not at first. I waited for you all night long at our tree. We said we could meet up there. You didn't come. i thought something bad happened." I remember. I wish i didnt. how could i not feel terrible about what i did. I made him a promise and left him. I should have left with him. got away from my mom, avoided all this. 

"that's why you got the tattoo?"  I asked. He thought something bad happened, that i died and got something permanant to remember me by.

"yeah and I guess when I saw you here I got mad. I thought you ditched me and I'm sorry." 

"it's okay."  he attacked me and yes im saying that its okay. he chained me to a chair and im saying its okay. 

"what's your brother going to do to us." 

"I'm not quite sure. He had different ideas. He thinks you're different and he got our 'dad' to agree to letting you become one of us. Believe me, I don't want you to but I'm the newest member. What I say doesn't count." 

"can't you just let us go?" i asked.

"they'll kill me Roxie for even trying." 

"Vince, come upstairs a minute. We don't have long till the moon rises."

AN

sorry its bad , still unedited.