2- first meeting

As I stood I front of his office, I suddenly felt nervous. I don't understand why Namjoon said I should be patient with him. I get along with people well, so why am I so nervous? It's like I can feel his presence already and it making me a little shaken.

I knocked on the door and I heard a faint 'come in'

As I took my first steps I was greeted by a man with his back towards me. He was standing at the back of his office looking outside, watching the traffic of Seoul city.

"Excuse me, sir?"

He kept silent in the same position for about 3 seconds before he turned around.

"Hey um I'm-" he cut me off.

"Lalisa Manoban, right?"

Didn't expect that to be honest. Like let me introduce myself.

"Yeah and you are Jeon-" damn it!

"Jeon Jungkook"

Keep calm Lisa, it's not a big deal. Even though I felt slightly annoyed that I didn't get to finish what I was about to say I kept my mouth shut about it.

"So since we are partners, should we start the planning right away?"

"Sure, you can take a seat"

i walked further inside his big office, which in fact is the darkest office I've ever seen. dark walls, dark desk, dark everything. one thing i kind of like about it is that he has dimmed lights. I'm not a fan of bright lights when i work so I'm grateful for that.

i took a seat in the chair right in front of his desk. i thought he would be sitting at his chair, but he went right in front og me and leaned on his desk. i felt like a teenager about to get scolded on by the principal.

"Before we start the planning, we should get to know each other don't you think? tell me about you"

"Well I'm 20 years old, from thailand. I've had three missions so far and accomplished them all. i wanted to get a bigger challenge so i transferred here."

i waited for his reaction, but he just stared at me.

"That's it? there's got to be more," he said

"Then tell me what you want to hear"

i started to get annoyed with him. he's acting all arrogant and i can't stand it.

"parents? siblings?"

"None.." i almost whispered while i looked down at my lap.

i heard Jungkook sigh while stepping towards me. He doesn't know what space means cause he's literally in my face.

"Let's cut the sad shit, life goes on"

Right then i wanted to scream in his face. How can he be so careless? who hurt him?

"It's your turn, tell me about yourself" i said a little harsh.

"Are you serious? You don't know me?"

"Why would i know you. Don't act like your better than anyone else."

"Do you live under a rock or something? I'm the best secret agent in asia. Everyone fears me."

He is standing there staring at me so arrogantly i want to slap him. How is this going to work. I'm here being nice and he's making comebacks like this.

"Lucky you"

i smirked and looked up at him, meeting his glaring eyes. I have to say now that we have this staring contest, i have to admit that he's very handsome. Pitch black hair, with  a slight tan and a jawline sharper than my knives.

"Bitch.." I heard him say with gritted teeth under his breath. He probably didn't think i would hear it, but that was it for me.

I quickly stood up and before i left him there i looked back at him.

"I'll change your partner, I'm not doing this"

                                                                                ****

JK POV

"i'll change your partner, I'm not doing this" was the last thing she said before she basically ran out of here.

She won't be able to change my partner anyways. Namjoon is strict and won't even listen to her whining.

I've looked her up already. There is not that much about her, she's 20 as she said, worked as an agent since she was 18, 3 missions. 3 missions is bad, I would guess at least 5. No family... poor girl is all alone. I don't really care. She's the famous knife girl as people call her in Thailand. If that's the only thing she's good at then this won't be easy. I'll have to train her a lot. Even the thought of living in the same fucking house with this girl makes me want to puke.

I have to admit though, she looks like an angel. Beautiful long milky legs, small waist, small head with cute bangs. And damn, her blonde long hair almost looks natural. I can tell she's Asian but she has to have a little European blood. She looks stunning. Ok stop Jungkook, remember girls are a waste of time.

•••

LISA POV

"Please Namjoon I beg you, I can't work with him. He's so mean and arrogant. Change me with another. You'll do him a favor too. It seems like he already hates me."

I almost dropped to my knees while pleading him. I have to do something, I won't make it out alive if I work with him. I even have to live with him. It makes me want to puke.

"Lisa I said you have to be patient, I want both of you on this mission. Don't let me down. I know he can be difficult but you will live together for almost 3 years, maybe you get the job finishes early too. You'll get to know each other and I swear he's gonna come around"

I should know that it won't matter. I've can't go up against my boss on my first day here.

"Okay, I'll try..."

"Great now get to work, you and jungkook can go home and you'll start your training."

I smiled a bitter smile, then made my way back to that jerks office.