30- positive

"I need to go." I said with my head pressed into his chest.

He didn't answer for a moment, just held me tighter.
"What do you mean?" He whispered.

"I mean you need to let me out of this house. I can't be here anymore Jungkook. I'm sorry for the extra work and all that I've caused you because of my stupidity, but I'm not your problem anymore," I said and let my arms down to my sides. If he doesn't love me, if he doesn't want to be anything with me again, there is no reason for me to stay.

I need to get over him, and I think I'll be able to do that if I'm not living with him in the same house, or sleeping in his room with him every night. He makes me angry, sad, but most of all, he is breaking my heart more and more every single day.

"Yes you are Lisa. You are MY problem, and no. You can't leave," he said sternly shooting daggers in my eyes.

I scoffed, and moved to the side to avoid his body.
"I'm my own person, I can and will live my own life. I want to get out. Let me out." I said word after word.

He then moved to stand right in front of me again and pressed his body back into mine. He put his hands on my waist, slowly traveling his hands further up and down under my top. My breath hitched and I cursed myself for my reaction.

"No." His lips traced my ear as he said it. His hands slowly moved up to my bra and gave my breasts a little squeeze. I jumped and moved to the side again.
Totally aroused, even though I'll never admit it.

"Don't do that to me Jungkook..." I said humiliated.

"You have put yourself in this mess, Lisa. You can't walk out that door, because once you do, you're dead," he said and packed up his stuff on the desk. He pulled out a huge gun and fastened it to his right side of his harness.

"Why do you care?" I said.

He stopped his movements and looked at me.

"Lalisa, I have no one else to care for, but you," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "You haven't cared for me the days I've been here. Not once have you been nice to me like you were. You were the best thing that had ever happened to me and now you're someone I don't even recognize," I said truthfully.

"That's the point," he said lowly.

I sulked and walked out his office. I found my way around the big house and without a second thought I walked out to the garden. I walked for another minute until I was at the gate where several guards stood like some royal type of posture.

Plan one; try to just walk out.

And I did. I began walking casually while whistling on a beautiful song, acting like just another person enjoying a nice walk.

"Miss. You're not allowed outside this property," one of the guards said.

Over to plan two.

"Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you, Jungkook said to meet him at the meeting room in the basement in just a minute. It's an emergency, plus he said I could hang out in the garden in the meantime."

The guards looked suspiciously at me.

"Do y'all want to die? He's been having some rough couple of days, I wouldn't be late to his commands," I said.

They widened their eyes and hurried to the big mansion door.

"Oh guys, take the back door, it's faster!" I yelled after them. That will leave me more time to escape.