4- home sweet home

JK POV

When we got our food, I parked my car in a parking lot so I could eat my food in peace. Lisa ate it all up in a second, she must have been so hungry.

I started to drive again, but when I looked over at her she was sleeping like a baby. I have to say that even tho today, I was a little soft to her, I won't let her sulk around when we have WORK to do. If she's going to be like this then I have to do all the work on my own. I'll make sure she doesn't get paid if she hasn't done her job properly.

I finally parked my car in our gate and Lisa is still sleeping. I guess I shouldn't wake her, hope she's not that heavy.

I buckled her seatbelt off and my right hand slid under her thighs and my left hand behind her back, and lifted her up.

She cuddled her face in my chest and made herself comfortable. She acts like I'm a teddy bear and I don't like it. I kind of want to drop her to the ground but I decide against it. I don't want her to be a maniac today.

As I enter our mansion, I'm greeted by our guards.

I ignore them all and make my way to her bedroom. Her room is more of a guest room, since I want the master bedroom.

I lay her down and stare at her. It looks uncomfortable for her to sleep in her clothes, but I can't just strip her naked either.

I decided that I should call one of our female maids to change her clothes as I walked downstairs where every employee were.

"Can one of you ladies change Lisa's clothes? she can't sleep like that."

"Of course mr. Jeon, I'll take care of her," said one of them.

The woman went upstairs and I took a seat at the kitchen chair.

"Want any drinks, mr. Jeon?" Said one of our butlers.

"I'll take whiskey"

He nodded and two seconds later he handed me the shot. I gulped it down fast and asked for another one.
••••

LISA POV

"Get your ass up! We have work to do!"
That was what I woke up to, a screaming Jungkook. I love my life.

"Ok ok, stop hitting me"

"Just let me think for a minute," I said

"Think? Why the fuck do you have to think?"

Who does he think he is coming in here, screaming like a lunatic in the morning. He looks pissed.

"Because when I wake up, I'm analyzing if it's worth it or not for a minute."

"Well stop fucking analyzing it and get your ass up before I throw you over my shoulder."

Just as he was about to pick me up, I slapped his hand off of me.

"Don't you dare touch me"

"That's not what you said yesterday, you acted like I was your own customized teddy bear,"

What is he talking about?

"What?"

He smirked and threw me over his shoulder in a speed that I didn't know a human could have.

"Hey!! Put me down you jerk!"

"Shut up!"

"No yo—"

He slapped my butt. He fucking slapped my butt. With a loud slap. I'm num and slightly aroused. What the freaking frick. Why did it turn me on? Well I definitely shut my mouth after that.

He chuckled and brought me down to the kitchen. He sat me down gently on the chair.

"Now I know what to do to make that pretty little mouth of yours to stop speaking"

"Shut up"

I won't admit that it aroused me.

"Slap me then."

I put my Middles fingers up right in his face.

"If you want to fu—" he was cut off by the maid that just walked in.

"Do you want breakfast sweetheart?" She asked me while smiling.

"Yes please, I'm sorry I haven't greeted you, I'm Lalisa Manoban, but just call me Lisa if you'd like," I reached out my hand for her, but she pulled me into a hug instead.

"Oh I know you already Lisa, I changed your clothes while Jungkook came  carrying you to your bedroom. He didn't want you to sleep uncomfortable so he asked me to take care of you. I'm Anne"

Oh. Jungkook did that? No wonder why I could recognize arriving here. I thought I was crazy for not remembering how I got here.

I smiled at her and then looked at Jungkook, who was playing with his ring on his pointy finger. Anne started to make my breakfast.

"Thank you," I looked at him.

"For what?"

"You know? Making sure I'm comfortable."

I smiled at him. He stared at me with the same deep depth in them I got lost once again.

Hello everyone:)) so this is my first attempt of writing a story here on Wattpad. I'm sorry if it is bad, I'm still learning to better myself. I feel very motivated to write this story so I'll try to update daily.
This is for my fellow liskook shippers and I hope you'll enjoy the story.
Also English isn't my first language, so if there's any wrong grammar, I'm so sorry.

Warning: this story will contain scenes of violence, sexual content, cussing and mental health. Read at your own risk.

Have a nice day, and remember to be happy. If you are struggling, then always remember that there is at least one person who loves you more than anything. Thank you<3