27- his return

It's been a year since he let me go. I'm 21 now and still somehow working for KBS. I haven't seen him ever since, but I've been hopelessly putting myself in dangerous situations in hope that he would run into me. The mission that we were supposed to finish had already been handed over to other agents. I'm left with paperwork at the office.

I remember waking up that morning, realizing he left when I was asleep. I panicked so hard and ran down to the basement, Jiyong was gone and a pool of fresh blood was the only thing left. He had killed him for sure.

I remember calling Jisoo frantically while hyperventilating feeling like I was going to die. I was maybe being over dramatic, but I couldn't believe he left. The only thing he put behind him to me was a single note.

"Don't look for me. I love you - Jungkook"

After that Jisoo came over and I cried in her arms. After a week, I traveled back to Thailand for a couple of days. I went to my parents graveyard, I brought flowers and talked to them.

But something was weird, there was already fresh flowers on the grave, and a candle light. I looked at the card on the flowers and it said: I'll keep your daughter safe and away from me. Forgive me for my family's doing.

It was all perfectly written in Thai. Jungkook was there, he must have been there just before I arrived.
I searched for him for over 5 hours, I called out his name in the dark, but nothing.

Now Ive put myself in another dangerous situation. Im currently at an old warehouse just outside Seoul. I heard that this is a popular place for gangs to trade drugs and other services. It's late at night and if my theory is right, I'll find him. Or he will find me.

I think he is watching me, I think he had been
watching and keeping track of me ever since he left. I just have to get in danger for him to find me.

Stupid. I know.

I was hiding behind a wall when I peaked and saw men with guns discuss something. Mafia.

I'm either going to die or kidnapped if they see me, and just for your information, I'm not armed and can't defend myself. What if I am wrong, what if he isn't around anymore, what if he is in a whole other country. I want to see him again, feel him again, but I also know that I hate him for what he did. The past year, I got so anxious that maybe he didn't love me, it was so easy for him to just leave me alone. I always knew he was cold, he had built up walls around him for no one to break. He didn't let people know the real him. I thought I knew all of him, I thought he had let me in, but maybe I didn't know him at all.

What am I doing? Throwing myself to my own death? In hope for him to be a hero like in those movies that will save my life?

He doesn't care about me anymore, he would have come back to me a long time ago if he did.

I had enough, and was about to take a step from the wall for the criminals to take me, or kill me. I took one step, and a hand suddenly got slapped over my mouth. I muffled some sounds in panic but the person suddenly choked my neck loosely enough for me to shut up. I got carried away and thrown into a car. The door shut close and the man came crawling towards me from the front seat. He grabbed a suitcase and opened it up to reveal some pretty scary equipment. He grabbed a thing that looked like a needle and before he stabbed me with it, I attacked him. Like full on angry birds jumped on him.

"Fuck, Lisa stay still!" He yelled at me. I couldn't see his face, he was covered in a mask and a cap and with sunglasses. It was impossible so see barely any skin on his face, but that voice...

He got control over me and straddled me so I wouldn't move. This time he succeeded with the syringe and I lost all my energy in 2 seconds.

"What is that?" I managed to ask.

"A sedative, love," He said before my eyes shut.

When I woke up, I felt nauseous and dizzy, it took me some time to understand my circumstances, I was laying in a kind sized bed with the duvet covering me perfect like I was sleeping beauty that just woke up. Water was placed on the night stand and I chugged it in one go. My throat was dry as the desert, maybe cause of that sedative.

The sedative.

I quickly got out of bed and was about to run out the room when I looked down at myself.

I was wearing panties and a bra, who the hell changed me?

I was searching for clothes when the door suddenly opened. I screamed and tried to cover myself up with my hands.

There he was, the man I hopelessly still loved with all my heart, standing in front of my half naked body.

I was shocked to say it at least. After all this time searching for him he is here, and looking more dangerous than ever. I see he has gotten more tattoos, even one on his neck, crawling up from underneath his shirt, and his arms and inked up. He is wearing a black shirt and ripped pants. On his wrist I see a Rolex watch and multiple rings on his fingers. I can see his new more defined muscles and the veins popping up from his arms naturally. It's the look that will make you nervous and stutter.

He is intimidating just by one look. It makes me back off and hide under the sheets again. I gently sat on the bed and tucked my half naked body in like a sitting burrito.

He walks calmly into the room and stands besides the bed.

"Not the reaction I thought I would get," His velvety voice said. He looked at me with a face I couldn't read at all. Like he was taking me in and almost judging me.

"I-I don't know, I can't really-" damn it! Why does he make me nervous. I took a large inhale and breathed out.

"Clothes are in the closet, meet me in my office in 20." He walked out with that, leaving me stunned and anxious.