5- show me your skills

After I ate my breakfast alone, cause Jungkook disappeared somewhere, I headed up to my room. He said that today we would be practicing our skills and improving them. Finally I get to play with my knives.

After I changed into my sports bra and tights, I headed to our practice room.

The room was big with all the equipment we needed and we also had the fight zone as I call it. That's the place where we will be working on our fighting capability.

"Look who decided to show up," Jungkook said.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Just shut up, let's get started."

I said that I wanted to work on my knife skills first so I took out my knife from my little knife pocket.

"Hahahahahhah what is that?" Jungkook laughed at me.

"It's my knife, it's my baby,"

"Yeah ok, look here sweetie." Jungkook went to what I thought was a normal wall, but then pushed a little button on the side. The walls opened up and inside was heaven for me.

There was probably more than a hundred different knives stacked up.

"What the hell," I said

I ran towards all the knives and took out six of them.

"Show me what you got Lali," he said.

I found the targets which was normal human dolls.

One, two, three and I threw the knife in the air. It flew like a flash and I got the doll right in its heart. Second knife, head. Third knife, where the sun don't shine. All three of them in 2 seconds.

I looked back at Jungkook, thinking he would be impressed, but the look on his face was 'is that all you got' kind of look.

He took long steps towards me while he spun a knife with his fingers in his hand.

"Come here," he wanted me to follow him to the doll.

"Look, you missed. This knife right here didn't hit the heart. It hit right besides it. This wouldn't kill the guy." 

I smirked besides him. Little does he know that it was exactly the place I wanted it to be. I don't kill people, I only cause them pain. I cause them the horror of thinking they'll die.

"This one right in his head, would cause him severe brain damage. He wouldn't be able to walk for the rest of his life, maybe not even talk, but it wouldn't kill him."

"And this, I would rather die than this," he pointed to the private place.

My smirk fainted away when he turned around. He came towards me with his knife in his hand, raising it up to my chin.

"But that wasn't your intention, was it?" He asked more like a statement.

He was so close to me, stroking the knife in is hand on my cheek like he's caressing it. Whispering his words.

He knew it. He knows me.

I couldn't answer him, I was lost at words.

"Tell me, Lalisa. How many people have you killed?" He grabbed my waist with his other hand, while the right one was still caressing my cheek with the knife. I wasn't afraid that it would make a little cut. I'm not afraid of knives.

"Let me guess, none. You haven't killed anyone. You only cause them pain. That's even worse. Why not skip the pain and just send them strait to hell?"

He started to make small circles on my waist with his hand. I was paralyzed. Looking right in his eyes. Those eyes. They never lie.

"Answer me, Lisa." He demanded. Holding me tight and firm in his grip.

"I believe in second chances. Life is too precious," I said so quiet only he could hear it. It was a breathless answer.

"You're so pure, what happened to you?" He dropped the knife on my cheek to the ground and replaced it with his bare hand.

'What happened to you?' That's what he said. He knows I'm hiding something.

He looked at my lips, I saw how he bit his own. We both looked at each other's lips. So close. No one else than us. Us.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, out of breath. I was basically panting.

"Stop me now," he said, leaning closer.

I didn't. I didn't want him to stop.

Our lips brushed over each other. Barely touching.

And then, he pulled the back of my head and kissed me gently but harsh. I gave in immediately. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that easy to get. I don't let guys kiss me like that. There is just something about him. The way he knows me. He can see through me and o hate it.

But I can't stop. He can't stop either.

JK POV

I kissed her. It was slow and passionate. Gently and rough. Everything. She laid her hands around my neck, pulling my hair slightly.

I have to stop. I got to stop. I hate what I'm feeling right now. Please stop.

That's when I pulled away. That's when I walked away, leaving her there alone.

•••

I was walking around the house. Not knowing what to do. Why did I do that. She was just so pure. How did she even get into this cruel world. Never killed. How?

Who hurt her?

I decided to get away for a second and went to the basement to shoot my guns. We have a
shooting field down in the basement. With targets. I relieve my stress and anger down there. Everytime it is a different mansion, but same looks. I know the house even though I've never been here.

Bang! To the head, bang! To the heart. Head, heart, head, heart. Bang! Bang! Bang!

Get her the fuck out of my head.

But those lips, those addicting soft full lips. I am thirsty for more.
•••

LISA POV

I avoided him the whole day. He just left me there. So embarrassing. He left me like I was nothing. I am so mad, but mostly at myself. I must have looked like a desperate slut waiting for him to take me. He is probably laughing somewhere with that proud arrogant smirk on his face, so happy that he fooled me.

I headed to bed. Wanting this day to end. I never want to face him again.
I can still feel his lips on my lips.

•••

JK POV

The time was 3 Am, I was going to sleep.
I walked down the hall, passing her room.
I was about to open the door to mine, when I heard a scream. It came from Lisa's room.

"Nooo stoop!!! Please stoop!! Let me go! It hurts... aaeeaaaaa!!! Don't do it! Please don't do it.. I beg you..."

I opened up the door and saw her drenched in sweat. She was having a nightmare. I had to do something. I couldn't stand her like this.

"Shhh Lisa, wake up. It's just a nightmare. Shhh. Wake up, it's me Jungkook," I shook her shoulders trying to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and she broke down crying.

"Jungkook..."

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here"

She hugged me tight and buried her head in my neck.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..I'm sorry, it's nothing"

I was about to walk out the door when she grabbed my arm.

"Please stay with me..?"

She pleaded. She still looks so afraid. That dream must have been a reality.

"Okay, scoot over," I said.

She moved and I laid besides her.

Finally she went to sleep again.