12- I am safe

We entered our mansion again after coming home from the headquarters. I feel really exited to be doing this again. Finally after all our training, we are starting with the danger. I love the feeling of being in danger. It excites me so much. I haven't felt danger in a long while. While living my days in this big ass house, that is too big for me, with Jungkook, I haven't been feeling that kind of feeling, the dangerous excitement I need.

After our visit at the office, I felt a little bitter towards Jungkook. He didn't need to go off on me and embarrass me like he did. He could have just acted normal. He really despised me when we first met.

"Let's do a final match in the ring before we get ready," he said while he took off his shoes and jacket. He wants us to fight against each other one more time before we go to the club, I actually thought that we would relax and watch Netflix or something before we get ready, but he wants to fight, great.

"Why? You want me to beat your ass?" I said teasingly.

"No I want to get my anger out on something, and we both know that the times I trained you in the ring, you were a bit slow at your reflexes," he said as he went upstairs to his room, I followed.

"Excuse me? I wasn't slow, you were going too hard on me. I was not like you when I was new here. I get why you are the best agent, ok. You're good at everything, but that doesn't mean you can act arrogant and look down on others that are trying to improve," I said meaning every single word.

He turned around and walked towards me.

"Do we have a problem? Lisa, I'm criticizing, I'm not trying to make it seem like you're bad. People in this industry need to handle critic and take it in to be better. I am training you to be your best, so of course I'm going to give you critic so you can work on it," he said. We had a slight distance from each other.

"Go change and meet me in the ring in 5," he said as he closed the door to his room.

I am beyond irritated at him. I don't know why he is in a bad attitude, but he just slammed the door in my face. The disrespect.

••••

I got ready for our fight and went staring to the ring.

"I said be ready in 5, you're five minutes late," he said while I got in.

"I'm sorry I used 10 minutes instead 5. Deeply, deeply sorry sir," I was done with his attitude today.

"Are you making fun of me? Listen here. I have been doing the best I can and I have given you my time for you to be as good as you are. I am not going to get this attitude back, be grateful that you're here," he said scolding me.

"I don't have any attitude, YOU have," I said.

"Are you done? Keep the anger, you'll fight better," he said and got in position.

"Don't underestimate me," I said as I threw the first punch at him. He stumbled back, shocked.

"When the fuck did I say start?! You can't just do that," he said.

"Does your enemy say 3,2,1 start when you fight them?" I mocked him. I was mad and I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

We weren't boxing, we where kind of wrestling, like normal people fight. Using our bare hands and feet. Kicking, hitting, throwing.

(Know that this isn't abuse. I'm not trying to make this seem like it is.)

"So What you're saying is that you want this to be a real fight? Because I've been going easy on you, and you know that."

"I want a real fight, and don't go easy on me," I said.

I know he is a lot better than me, obviously he is the best and I know he doesn't give me all he's got. I know he doesn't want to hurt me when we are training, but the bad guys do want to hurt me, I need to be prepared for that.

"But you see, I'm a gentleman, and if I really give it all, I'm afraid you'll get hurt," he said.

"Does it look like I care. I've been shot, I can take a little beating from you," I said.

I couldn't think or say anything more before he threw me on the ground, holding my wrists so I couldn't move them.

Ouch.

"You okay?" He said softly. Still holding me down.

If he only knew what I was going to do next.

I kicked him right in his nuts with my one knee. He fell to the ground next to me groaning in pain.

"This motherfucker, you really going in," he said once he got himself up again.

"Language."

He smirked at me and grabbed my waist. He was digging his nails in my skin, just enough to make me wince in pain.

"If a man ever do this to you. If someone ever dare to touch you inappropriately, what do you do?"

He was dead serious, we aren't playing anymore now. He was staring me down with his intense glare.

"I-I try..." I couldn't find the words. What do I do? What do I do? The last time that happened I couldn't do anything other than scream. I haven't been in that situation in a long time. If someone dares to grab me, what do I do?

"If someone grabs your arms, if someone holds you against your will, what is the easiest thing to do to get them off of you?"

I wasn't answering him, even though I should know what to do. I can't find the words.

"Use your knees, first kick him in his stomach, that way he will lose his breath, then kick him down there, some people doesn't feel that much pain if you do that, so you have to kick him in his stomach first. He will lose his balance and drop your arms. Then you have to shove his face away. Reach your arms out to his face and dig your thumbs in his eyes, hold his head and keep digging them in his eyes. That way he will have trouble seeing you and he will feel unbearable pain. When you have done that, try to get away from him. He can't see you so run as fast as you can," he said.

"Okay... but what if they are many?"

"You're an agent Lisa, you have been training for a long time, I believe you can get out with your fight skills and your knives. If things go wrong, I will be there. I'll always be near you, whenever we are working, but you can do that alone. Just don't freeze when it happens," he said softly.

"The memory is comi-"

"Don't think about what happened last time, you're so much stronger than you think."

He saw my upset face while I thought about what happened last time, he held my jaw with his hand and leaned forward so our lips met. It was a soft reassuring kiss, reminding me that I'm safe.