3- gun

LISA POV

I stomped back to his office and didn't bother knocking.

As I saw what was going on, I guess maybe I should have knocked. A woman just a little older than me I assume was trying to kiss him.
I guess the door that slammed shut made Jungkook push the woman away.

"Sorry I'm leaving..." I nervously said.

"Why? I'm not busy, we should get going anyways."

"Umm hi, I'm Lisa" I said to the woman and tried to shake hands with her.

"Ok? What are you, a 10 year old?" The woman said declining my hand shake. "I'm sorry but I was a little busy with him, you know,"

"Get the fuck out Amy," Jungkook said while looking at me.

Amy then walked towards me bumping my shoulder before slamming the door shut. I flinched a little by the loud sound of the door.

"Your girlfriend seems nice," I said sarcastically.

"Girlfriend? I don't date. Just another girl trying to get me." He said while adjusting his tie.

"Well looks like you enjoyed it" damn it, I have to stop saying my thoughts out loud.

Jungkook smirked at me. "Are you jealous maybe?" He began walking to me slowly, too slowly.

"Eh no, why would i?" I began to tremble a little while he lifted my chin with his finger.

He is staring at me as if I were keeping a secret from him, trying to see through me.

"Let's go home shall we?" He said more like a demand. He dropped me face and went to back his bag. He pulled out his drawer and took out 3 guns with bullets at the side.

"Nooo stop! Please stop! Let go of me!! Heeelp!!"

"Shut up, or I'll shoot you!"

A gun, he has a gun!

«Heeeeelp!!! Heeeeelp!!!»

«Lisa? Lisa!"

I immediately hopped out of my trance. Great, I see a gun and I freak out. I'm close to tears, so embarrassing. I focused my vision on Jungkook when he held both of my cheeks.

"Hey, are you okay? You nearly blacked out for a second."

Why was he worried. Or was he? He looked worried at least. The way his eyes are searching for the truth in mine. I got completely lost in them.

"Lisa answer me, are you okay? Did something happen?" He was so close. I wanted to break down and cry, to feel his true comfort, but I won't.

"I'm fine, it's nothing," I whispered and went out of the door.

It only took him a minute before he came out of his office, I stood there right outside when he met me again.

"Are you ready?" He asked me while again searching for my eyes which I had to look anywhere but him. If I looked in his eyes I would start to cry.

It's weird right. I'm suppose to be this tough girl who kills people for a living, slit through people with my knives but If I see a gun, I'm terrified. I can't help it, it's too hard. And also, I've never been able to kill a single person. Yes, my job is illegal, but the politicians in this world are the real criminals, they hire us for Korea's safety even tho this secret company is criminal. We kill the bad guys, but somehow we are no better.

I didn't always live with blood on my hands, but that's a story I'll tell later.

"Yes I'm ready, let's go"

•••
JK POV

We said goodbye to everyone in the building and went to my car. Something is up with Lisa, I know it. The way she spaced out in my office, the way her eyes had pure horror in them, it was so sad I wanted to take all her pain away. Then again why can I change like that. I'm not good at caring for anyone, but In that moment it was hard to not do anything. I don't know if I should confront her and ask about it, but man I'm curious.

I started driving and she was quiet for a long time. It's a long drive to the mansion we will be staying at.

"Lisa?" She is spacing out again.

"Lisa!?"

"Yeah sorry, what?"

"It's going to be late when we arrive, should we stop by a place to eat?"

"Yeah I'm starving, let's go to Macdonalds"

"Junkie" I said, I mean a girl like her, skinny long legs and her body is just pure perfection. Didn't think she would go to Macdonalds out of all places but hell I am in.

"Hey! I'm not a junkie, watch your mouth"

"And she's back"

Finally she's not in that state anymore.

"Back from what?"

"From wherever your mind was"

"Oh, yeah..."

What was it about? How can I help? What are you hiding? I want to ask all these questions but now is not right. She got silent again. Man I need to stop bringing it up.

When we arrived to Macdonalds, I decided to take the drive in. Lisa was in no condition to be public at the moment. I don't know why I suddenly started to care about her but whatever. I feel her pain.

"Tell me what you want" I said

"Umm just a cheeseburger and fries please."

"Okay, what do you want to drink?"

"Sprite please"

Why is she suddenly being cute. I can tell she's sleepy and she's here pouting her lips while talking to me. I wanna squeeze her cheeks. Jesus I need to stop. I met her today, why am I being like this. The many women I've slept with was nothing like this, they were all showing their boobs to my face and their short skirts that was showing half of their asses. She's wearing shorts and a blouse that has gotten quite messy in the car. Her hair is long blonde and beautiful. I didn't notice she had tucked it in a ponytail. Her side profile is the most stunning thing I've ever seen. Her big eyes that I can se stars in whenever she's looking at me. She's so different.

"Are you going to order or what?"

"Yeah I just saw something very stunning" I decided to tease her a little.

"What? I know I'm pretty."

"I was talking about that perfume sign with that smoking hot model," I pointed to a sign behind her face and outside of the car we are in.

"Asshole"

"Bitch"