35- the proposal

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

Earlier that day: JK POV

"What?!" I asked the second I picked up my phone.

"Hey chill man, did I interrupt something, or..." Yugyeom spoke through the phone.

"Yeah kind of. If this is work, then leave it until tomorrow. I'm with Lisa for the day." I said.

"Ohhhhh so I did interrupt," he said.

"Why did you call? To be a pain in the ass as usual?" I asked.

"Hey! Dude. You need to get more pussy today, you have not been satisfied!" He said.

"Oh trust me I have been getting more pussy today than you have ever in your life," I said.

"God, too many details. But speaking of Lisa, I have a wonderful idea on how she can begin walking around outside like a normal person without getting kidnapped or worse killed every five seconds," he said.

It was quiet on the line, as I waited impatiently for him to say his stupid idea.

"God Yug, What are you waiting for, fucking tell me." I hissed into the phone.

"Okaaaay, chill. So I thought that maybe you know, you would want to take the next step... I don't mean to put any pressure, but I think you should get married." He said.

"I'm not gonna marry Lisa, Yugyeom. Why would I marry her?" I said, confused as to why he would say that. "And what does that have to do with her safety. It's making it worse in my opinion, people will know I've settled down," I tried to talk some sense into him.

"You sound like an asshole now, not gonna lie, I thought you would like to marry her. Don't you love that girl?" He asked.

I sighed. "I love her, but I'm still waiting for the day she will finally leave me behind and get the fact that we have no future together. She's just too blind to realize it."

"So if I get this right. You love her, she loves you, but you still want her to leave you and fall out of love with you?" He asked.

"Sounds about right."

"Then what the fuckery fuck are you doing fucking her all day being lovey dovey with her. For real, girls get attached to that shit. She won't fall out of love when you are like that," he made a point.

"Yug, what is your plan?" I asked.

"Jungkook, Lisa. Married. No Manoban. More Jeon." He said. "I know I'm smart."

"That's actually a good plan. She will take my last name..." I said as the realization hit me.

People don't know her face, just that she is a Thai girl named Manoban. If I marry her, that name will be gone, she would be safer.

"So get your ass up and propose. The only con with this one is that she won't leave you after that big ass step. You're stuck with her after this." He said.

"You know what, fuck it. I will marry her." I said as a slight smile crept up on my face.

"Yaaay wedding," He squealed.

I hung up on him after a while and sat down in front of my desk. Thoughts came clouding up in my head as I thought of different scenarios of how she would react. It hasn't even been a week since we got back together and she for sure doesn't trust me yet that I will stick by her side this time, and then suddenly I'm proposing? She won't believe I'm doing it because I love her and want to settle down. I wouldn't marry her if it wasn't for the benefit of my last name. I don't want to marry her.