8-who do you work for

LISA POV

It's been 2 weeks, two weeks training and planning our mission. In those weeks I've gotten so much better at my job. Jungkook is a great teacher and he taught me a lot about fighting skills and self defense. I haven't tried a gun after what happened last time, he didn't even bring it up. I spent my time with my knives and him with his weapons. He said to me that if I didn't want to kill anyone, I could do the damage and he could do the killing.

We haven't gotten any closer either, maybe even further away. Our days consist of waking up, Jungkook wake up before me as usual. Not eating breakfast together, we have a fixed time to do our training where we meet. When we are training he does talk to me, but only about work. He doesn't look me in the eyes anymore.
When training is over we eat dinner together and talk, but again only about further planning. On Wednesday's and Fridays, we skip the physical training and do the other planning. He has a talent, which is hacking into systems. One time he even hacked into my phone and knew who I was talking to. I found out and I got so angry at him. That happened two hours ago. I haven't talked to him about it yet, because I'm planning on what I'm going to say. He is invading my personal space and that's not okay.

•••

As I was walking towards his room I began to feel the anger inside of me. I found out about it, because I accidentally saw over his shoulder when he was on his phone. I saw my contacts on his phone. My phone was on his phone. All my personal information. All my pictures.

I got shocked so I went upstairs and into my room. That's where I've been for the last two hours. I heard him close his door to his bedroom some time ago, so that's why I'm going to confront him now.

Knock knock. I didn't wait for him to open and went in.

He wasn't there. I looked at every corner of his room, but nothing. I swear I heard h go inside. Then I saw something weird. There was something strange with the wall. There was like a door on his wall. I pushed it gently and it moved. Inside I was greeted with a big room. I went in and almost fainted.

I didn't dare move. There were screens and more screens. On one of the screens there was a picture of my mom, with all her information on it. On the other screen was my dad, same thing. And then the last one, Bambam. Bambam the only one living out of all three.

"Look who's here," I turned around and there he was. Jungkook.

"W-wha-what is all this," I managed to speak.

"Don't act stupid. It's my time to ask you some questions."

What? He walked towards me and I kept going backwards. The wall that I had pushed open was no longer open and I was definitely trapped. But I'm not scared. I'm going to find out what the hell he is doing. He keeps tabs on me for what?

"Why the hell would you ask me questions? What is this?" I said while I looked confident. There must be a misunderstanding here. "Oh and I know that you've hacked my phone. That's Why I came to talk to you. You can't just invade my personal life like that!" I yelled at him.

Yes I was pissed. I was pissed about everything. He acts like I'm nothing and hacks my life. Then I find screens with my dead parents at. And Bambam.

"Your personal life!? Lalisa Manoban, cut the crap."

He was maybe two steps away from me. Glad he isn't coming any closer, but keeps some distance.