20- you are perfect

I had been crying for a good hour now, not fully crying all that time, but hiccups that I couldn't control. I was shaking in his arms and I could tell he was trying his best to calm me down. He whispered that everything was going to be okay while he stroke my hair and kept me close to his heartbeat.

"What time is it?" I asked once I recovered.

"2 in the morning," he said against my head.

I pulled my head up and looked around. Where the hell were we? It was literally just woods around us. We had to be miles and miles away from home.

"Do you know where we are?"

"Let's think about that tomorrow, you need to sleep," he pointed at my face with his stern voice.

"Don't be all bossy with me again. If I should sleep than you should too," I said moving off of his lap and into my seat again.

He put his hands up like he was surrendering to me and I pulled my seat all the way back and closed my eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm sleeping," I said in annoyance cause I was sleepy for real.

"Yeah I can see that but you know you could have just slept with me in my seat," he said.

"It doesn't have enough space for two," I said.

"Oh c'mon, every morning you wake up on top of me anyways. Did you even know that space isn't a thing for you when you sleep. I'm your pillow and cover in one, woman."

I raised my head up.

"Am I really like that? Oh god I'm so sorry, that must be so uncomfortable for you," I said sincerely. I didn't know I was that clingy while I was asleep.

He didn't say anything but pulled me over to his body again. He pulled down his seat so that we were laying down. He used a blanket he had in his car to cover up so that we would stay warm.

"It's the most comfy thing I know to be able to sleep close to you every night. I could sleep in a car for the rest of my life if it were like this....
I love you."

I kissed him slowly while relaxing into his lips.

"I love you," I said and soon enough we fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of birds singing and the sunlight creeping in. I was cold because of the lack of warmth in the car. The windows were broken and Jungkook wasn't in the car. Where did he go?

I rubbed my face to wake up and got out of the car.

"Jungkook," I started to call out his name.

No answer. I didn't like this, why would he leave me in the middle of no where alone.

I rubbed my arms over my chest to keep warm as I waited for him to return.

Just minutes later a fancy Mercedes parked just besides Jungkooks car. I couldn't see who the driver was because of the black windows that were impossible to look through.

The car door opened and I was fast to take out my knife in case someone was after us. For all I know it could be the ones that followed us yesterday.

A man came out and before I saw his face I held the knife up to his neck.

"Jesus Lalisa!"

Oh it was Jungkook. What the hell, where did he get that car from.

"Sorry.. I thought you were someone else," I said.

"I'm not so would you please remove the knife from my neck," he said.

I did it in an instant and Jungkook relaxed.

"Damn Lali you are guarded, I'm impressed," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Why would you leave me here? I thought something happened so I was having a bad feeling when a car suddenly pops up. Where did you even get this?"

"I stole it," he said.

"What? You didn't," I said.

"I did. What other choice do we have. My phone is dead and our car is broken. Let's get out of here, I'm starving."

We drove for more hours before I started whining about my hunger. Jungkook became a little annoyed of my whining.

"Could you stop whining, I'm trying to find a place where we can eat." He told me.

"What about that place?" I pointed to a vintage café that looked a little rusty.

"Nah, let's just buy something from Macdonald's, you need some fat in that stomach of yours anyway," he said while rubbing my stomach.

"Haha do you remember that time when we were going the the mansion for the first time and we stopped by Macdonald's?" I smiled just thinking about it. How much he has changed since then. He isn't that much of a jerk anymore.

"I remember, I thought you were a pig. The way you ate that burger still lingers in my mind," he chuckled.

"I was hungry, and admit it you were so in love with me then. Your rudeness exposed you," I said.

He looked at me while smiling. "I loathed you back then, don't flatter yourself. You were the one in love with me, I could sense it all the time. How you spaced out while staring at me, I had an affect on you, didn't I?"

"Yeah yeah whatever."

He took my cheek in his hand and pecked my lips.

"Hey! Watch the road," I told him.

He took my hand in his and continued driving like that.

"You are perfect," he said.

We finally arrived home after we ate. I was so tired that I dropped right on the sofa.

"Ouch.." I remembered that I had a stitched up arm when I bumped it on the armboard.

"You okay?" I heard him ask from the kitchen.

He came out with two glasses of water and handed one to me.

"Just my stitches," I said.

"Let me look at it again," I took off my jacked and showed him my arm.

He studied my arm and smiled at what he saw.

"Damn, I did a good job, I'll remove the stitches now," he said.

"Really?" I was so happy to be finally free from that burden.

He nodded and went to get what he needed.

He came back and sat down in front of me.

"This might hurt a little."

"Just do it."