18

I looked at Jungkook still not noticing I was awake, he looked so tired, like he hadn't slept for days. Which probably was true. I don't know what he has been doing the last couple of days. What has he been doing at that brother of his. I assume his brother, who I couldn't get a proper look at was a part of some criminal gang. The one that stabbed me was talented as hell, I am embarrassed and disappointed at myself for not taking him down. And now I'm left with an arm who will need a break from being in activity. I hope the scars will heal fast so me and Jungkook can get back to the actual work. We still have a lot of men we need to take down in South Korea before we move to the north. A part of me doesn't even want to do this mission, But another part of me wants to finally do something that can save millions of lives. There is still a lot of unanswered questions about my life.

Was my parents really the most criminal Thai couple? My old Thai company was really taken over by North Korea? Jungkook thought I was still working for them as a spy and could ruin the mission. It all makes sense, no wonder he attacked me. But who was the two men that raped me and shot me? Did they know who I was? Was it connected to the awful crimes my parents supposedly had done? Did they want revenge on something? I want to know all these questions.

I stared up from the bed thinking about all these questions. My whole life was a lie.

"Thank god you're awake.." Jungkook said breaking my thoughts.

I moved my head to look at him, and he held his hands close to my cheeks. He came closer and kissed my lips before holding my hand tight with his own.

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have left you," he said with too much remorse.

"I can't make anything work, I'm just going to lead you into more danger by being with you. I'm not a good man and I'm not a perfect boyfriend for you. I hate being the reason of your tears. So I'm allowing you to let me go, if you really want to be happy with someone, I don't think it's me," he said finishing with his head hung low.

I rapidly shook my head no.

"What? None of this was your fault. I should have trusted you, but I didn't. I was the one who followed you to see if you were lying or not. I'm not letting you go Jungkook. Maybe you don't think you make me happy, but honestly, I've never been happier," I said sitting up.

"No no no lay down, you're not in a good condition yet," he pushed me down again.

I sighed and a single tear ran down my cheek.

"I love you Jungkook, we just can't have anymore secrets between us," I said.

He nodded his head and buried his head in the crook of my neck for a second to hug me.

"I'm not the one you think I am," he whispered.

I frowned.

"I'm much worse. If I tell you, do you promise not to leave me?" He asked me.

I didn't want to think about about it anymore, I knew that he loved me and I love him. Somehow I don't care whoever he is. So I nodded my head that I won't leave him.

"I need to find out who my parents were," I said.

That was the only thing I wanted to know, for now at least.

"Baby, why? Don't look at the past, focus on right now," he said as he kept stroking my hair.

"You should focus on getting better rather than all that, remember that we have a mission to continue?" He said.

Maybe he's right. I should focus on my work, not my awful past.

One week has gone by. My wounds are a lot better, it doesn't hurt much and Jungkook has been taking care of me this whole week. He hasn't left my side all week and now I'm back to work. We have another pretty big mission tonight and me and Jungkook are making sure everything is sticking to our plan.

"We take my car and follow him to where his men are, then we wait before I take them all down," he said.

"What am I going to do, am going to trick someone again??" I said hoping I got to do that again. It is priceless to see the look on men when they've been tricked.

I was excited for this one. It wasn't only one man this time, it was many. We are getting ahead of everyone and I believe our mission will be done in just some months. We don't need many years on this.

"You're gonna wait in the car," he said casual, like it was no big deal.

"What? I'm not gonna wait in any car," I complained.

He looked at me dead serious. "You're not well enough to take down anyone, you're gonna wait for me in the C-A-R and when I'm there we'll go home," he said.

"No, I'm gonna slice some meat today with my favorite knifes, I'm not waiting in your car," I said.

He sighed.

"No, Lisa this is not up for discussion, I'm not letting you hurt yourself again. Your wounds must go back to the way they were before you put yourself out there again."

"But-"

"No buts, it's just this one time, next time I'll let you do it all if you want to. Maybe even the killing part," he smiled.

"No not that, just promise me you'll get back to the car safely, with no scratches," I said and made my way to where he was sitting.

I sat myself on his lap and buried myself in his chest.

"Baby, that's what I should be saying. No scratches and look at you now. Let me take a look at it," he said as I leaned away from his chest.

He lifted up my arm and pulled up my sweater. I winched a little and put my head in his chest again. Jungkook continued to study my arm while he touched my stitches he did on me.

He put a little more force on the stitches and I immediately moved away from him.

"Ouch! Don't do that!" I yelled at him while I got off his lap.

He laughed while he took my hand and pulled me on his lap again. "I was just checking if it still hurt," he chuckled.

"Of course it still hurt when you poke it like that," I said annoyed.

"You're such a pussy, can't handle a little sting, huh," he said while he put his hands on my bare thigh. He rubbed my thighs with his hands while he took my lips with his.

He kissed me slowly while his hands traveled longer up my thighs. He took my hips and pulled me closer to his abdomen.

"Mmmhm Jungkook we should get ready," I tried to say while he made me moan.
I moved my hips against his as he groaned.

"Your body wants to do something different," he said and kissed me again.

In one swift move he took my shirt off and lifted me by my thighs. He carried me to our bedroom and threw me on the bed.

He hovered above me and took off my shorts, so I was left with only my under wear. He then took of all his clothes and mine too. We were both naked and started to kiss sloppily. He moved his hands lower until I felt his fingers on my folds. I moaned in pleasure and touched his stone hard abs. He started to kiss down my neck, sucking and biting gently.

He moved his head between my thighs and I screamed in pleasure when he started to lick my clit. "You like that?" He said.

I could only moan and nod my head. He chuckled and continued with his Mouth.

He got up to kiss me again and slowly entering my vagina. He grunted and moaned while he kept kissing and sucking my neck.

He picked up his pace and shifted our position. Me on top. I began to ride him, a little unsure of how to actually do it. He held my hips and guided me so we were both feeling pleasure.
With one hand he grabbed my boobs and my head flew back. I got so tired of being on top and almost collapsed on him, he sensed my tiredness and pinned me to the bed again.

We were both a moaning mess when we came on the same time. He kissed me slowly and lingering on my lips before he pulled out of me, he laid himself besides me and breathed out.

That was the best sex I've ever had. We were both sweating like hell, but didn't care. He pulled me to his chest and I fell asleep exhausted.