☠Chapter 6

Ashley's POV:

I heard Max yelling and then I heard a door shut. "You talk to Max?" CC suggested. I nodded. We both ran upstairs and he walked into Andy's room and I, into Max's. She was laying there, clutching a giant stuffed Pikachu. 

She looked at me and I noticed she was crying. I closed the door and lied next to her. "What's wrong?" I asked. It took her a moment to respond. "Andy never really hated me." "Well, that's a good thing! So, why are you upset?" 

"...I apologized for everything I did to him and he didn't. He did so many things. So many hurtful things and he didn't bother to apologize. I wish I could take it back. I really do...." she trailed off.  

I understood that. He did do some worse things to her. But, she did some pretty bad things too. Andy could be such a dumb ass sometimes. 

We sat there in silence. Just staring at the ceiling. Occasionally, she would sniff. 

My phone buzzed and I saw I had a text from CC. He wanted to see me. I saw that she was asleep. I leaned over and kissed her forehead and tip-toed out of the room.

I ran down the stairs and CC was sitting on the couch. "Do you know what's wrong?" he inquired. "Uh, yeah. Max apologized for everything she did, but he didn't. Andy could be so stupid sometimes...." I explained. "Well, hopefully they'll get along some day. It's really starting to get annoying. Them fighting and all," he replied.

"Yeah." 

(A/N: I know it's short. Again. But it's hard to put it in a guy's perspective. I'm not a guy. I don't know what they think. DX I would've changed it to Max's POV but I'll save that for the next chapter, which will be up tomorrow! :D So, I hope you're excited! )