☠Chapter 5

Andy's POV:

I walked out of the room and shut the door. Then, I slid into mine and I collapsed onto my bed.

I didn't hate Max. I made her think that. What is wrong with me?! I can be so stupid sometimes. But the truth is.....I'm in love with her.

CC walked into my room. "Hey, is everything alright? We heard Max yell," he told me. "No. Everything is not alright. But that's between me and her so, could you just leave me alone for a while?" I answered. He nodded and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I sat up and let out a huge sigh. I looked over to the dresser and saw the book I got for Max. The Man Of la Mancha. She's been wanting that book for awhile now, so I finally found it and bought it for her. 

I walked over and grabbed the book and a red pen and then sat back down on my bed. I started writing,  "To: Mckenzie." That was her real name but she always preferred Max. I wrote a message in the cover of the book and then ended it with my name at the bottom.

I read over it a few times. It was hard to write  this and it took me a long time to find the write words. Her birthday was on Sunday so I decided to give it to her then.

I closed the book, leaned over and put it on my mantel. I made sure it was face down, so in case she walked in, she wouldn't see it. 

I fell back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and thought, 'I can't wait for her birthday.'

(A/N: I know it's a realy short chapter.....but that's okay. Because.....that's the way I want it to be so.....deal.)