☠Chapter 11

Beep. Beep. Beep. I could hear the sound of the monitor echo through the room. I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room. 

There was no one else in here with me. Hospitals scare me. I looked at my wrist and saw it was covered with a bandage. It hurt when I tried to move it, but that's okay. 

I heard a knock on the door and then it opened. The guys all walked in and Alana, who was crying.

"Hey, you're awake," Ashley said. The guys smiled, including Andy. I guess he was glad that I wasn't dead. "How long was I out?" I asked. "A couple days, you lost a lot of blood," CC answered. "Oh." 

Alana looked like she couldn't handle it anymore. She immediately ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. "Don't you ever do that again or I swear to almighty God, I will give you so much hell!" she said in between sobs. I didn't reply. I hugged her, but only with one hand. She pulled back. 

She walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. "I mean it," she said. I gave a weak smile. 

The guys and I talked for a while, well except for Andy, when someone went to go get the nurse. She checked me out and said I could go home today. Yay! 

I sat up and it was a good thing I was still in my clothes or that would've been awkward. I got up off the bed and almost fell. Everyone giggled at that, including me. I managed to regain my balance with the help of Alana.

Ashley came over to me and gave me a hug. "Please don't do this again, you almost killed yourself,"  he said. I hugged him back. I nodded.

We got back home and Ashley and Alana followed me up to my room. "Give us your razors," Alana demanded as she held out her hand. I could feel my body tense up. I didn't want them to see the girly ballerina music box I had, but I had no choice.

I pulled it out from under my bed and opened it. I opened all the drawers and pulled out about 10 razors, extras for when they get dull. I gave the razors to Ashley and Alana. "Now, you're not going to do this again, okay?" Alana said while pointing a finger in my face. I nodded. I managed to swallow a laugh that wanted to escape.

She could never be taken seriously. "Good. Well, she's your problem now," Alana told Ashley. She patted him on his shoulder and left. "I think you should get some rest, okay?" Ashley said. "Okay," I answered. He kissed my forehead and left. I shut the door and took off my clothes. I put on a purple Hello Kitty T-Shirt, a pair of Powerpuff Girl pj pants and some Snoopy ankle socks.

I brushed my hair and took off my necklace and placed it beside The Man Of La Mancha. 'Andy...' I thought. No! I don't want to think about him! I went over to my bed and pulled the covers up to my waist. I put my arm over my stuffed Pikachu and then turned off the light. It was dark outside so I wouldn't be bothered by sunlight.

I looked out the window. No matter how much I wanted to push him out of my mind, I fell asleep thinking about Andy.