Four

It's September 4th, the day before we leave for Atlanta, and I can't contain my excitement. The past few days the only music I've listened to was Jack and Jack, and I couldn't stop reminding my sister that Jack 2k14 was happening. I spent the day trying to figure out what to pack, I knew that I didn't have to pack much though because Vivian would pack enough for the both of us to not have to repeat an outfit for an entire week. That night I had a girls night with some friends, and knowing that I needed to be on a plane early in the morning, I needed to keep it tame tonight. I got home at around 11pm, and Vivian was asleep, with nothing packed!

"Vivian! Get up and pack! Were leaving in like 7 hours!" I realised what I had just said and sqealed, "WE LEAVE IN 7 HOURS!!!!"

        It was around 12:30 and she had finally gotten all packed up. We both tried to get some sleep because we knew that we were going to have a long day ahead of us. My alarm went off at 5:45, it was time to get up and put some clothes on for the trip to Atlanta. Good thing I had already picked out an outfit last night or I probably would have looked like a hot mess. I was feeling the hipster Portlander look last night, so this morning I had on a white t-shirt, a red flannel - similar to the one that Jack wears at the show, my puffy, black vest, black leggings, beige, knitted mid-calf socks, and my white converse. I also pulled my hair half up and put a bow in it because it had dried a bit weird last night.

        The next thing I know we're on the plane, and a short 7 hours later we're in Atlanta. T and a friend pick us up from the airport and took us to the hotel. It's now about 6:30pm, so we go out for dinner. T fills me in on the events of the the past few weeks since she's been in Atlanta.

"Yeah, nothing too exciting has happened since I left home, but I can't believe you're actually here!" 

"I know me neither! I seriously can't believe that my parents let Viv come along though."

"Hey! You need me here." Vivian chimed in.

"I need you here? Why's that?"

"Well for one, you wouldn't have anything to wear, and two, you wouldn't know that Jack and Jack are going to do a meet and greet at the Cumberland mall on Sunday at 11, before the show." Vivian announced with a smirk.

"Fair enough, I guess you are kinda useful. So T, where's the Cumberland mall?"

        She informed us that it was at least a 30 minute drive from here. Only problem is I didn't have a car in Atlanta, and I'm sure her friends didn't want to drive us to the mall at 9:30 in the morning on a Sunday after what would probably be a wild, Saturday night out. So we talked about possibly taking MARTA (public transportation) or calling a cab, as we left dinner.

"We can figure it out later, we have all of tomorrow for that. Its getting late and the team leaves at 4am for Alabama." (T plays volleyball for her University)

"Mmmkay, well good luck tomorrow and kick some butt!" I told T, as she dropped us off back at our hotel.

        Viv and I hung out in the lobby for a while looking up the best way to get to Cumberland mall, and for things to do tomorrow. It was around 11 when we went back up to our room. I was surprised at that fact that I was actually tired because back home it was only about 9, but I fell asleep as soon as I set my head on the pillow.