Ten

** Jack's POV **

I hear Sam and Nate cracking up, so I look over to see what's so funny. I see Y/N with them, looking down at her shoes with red cheeks. Oh god! What did they do? I thought shaking my head. Y/N started heading over to me, play it cool dude. Don't say anything stupid.

"Hey, pretty lady, how YOU doin?," I said to Y/N as she got closer. Oh god, I just sounded like such an idiot!

She giggled, "Hey dork." She looked down at her shoes, "sooo since I totally flopped earlier at the meet and greet and didn't have the nerves to ask, I was wondering if I could get a cute picture with you? Ya know like one with you holding my hand or something?"

I chuckled, "I can do you one better." I grabbed her right hand with my left, and her left hand with my right; wrapping her arms across her body, with her right arm around her waist and her left arm across her chest up towards her shoulder. I was now standing slightly behind her, I could see her cheeks turning red as she turned her head to look up at me. I smiled and leaned my head in towards her so that out noses were touching, and then I saw a flash and heard fans awwing. She quickly pulled away and mustered a thank you and a smile, and proceeded to walk towards Jack.

** Your POV **

Alright, I AM going to get that cute picture this time. It's going to happen!

"Hey, pretty lady, how YOU doin?," Jack said, sounding like Joey from friends.

I giggled, "Hey dork." I looked down at my shoes, "sooo since I totally flopped earlier at the meet and greet and didn't have the nerves to ask, I was wondering if I could get a cute picture with you? Ya know like one with you holding my hand or something?"

He rubbed his neck and chuckled, "I can do you one better." He grabbed my right hand with his left, and my left hand with his right; wrapping my arms across my body, with my right arm around my waist and my left arm across my chest up towards my shoulder. He was now standing slightly behind me. Ooooh my gawd, what is happening right now? I thought as I could feel my cheeks turning red. I turned my head to look up at him. He flashed me a smile as he leaned his head towards mine so that our noses were touching, and then I saw a flash and heard fans awwing. I quickly pulled away, embarrassed and shocked about what had just happened, and mustered a thank you and a smile, and walked towards Johnson.

"Hey, you alright? You seem kinda flustered," Johnson whispered into my ear during our hug.

"Oh. Uhm. Yeah. I just... wasn't expecting that to happen, that's all."

"Well it looks like you're one of our last fans to come through, so we're probably gonna go hang out back stage until the show starts," Johnson said as we were posing for pictures, "you guys can come too," he continued, pointing at the backstage pass that I had hanging on the lanyard around my neck.

"For sure!" I said.

"Sweet! Well you can get backstage from over there," he said, pointing to the right of the stage, "you guys can head back there now, just show them your pass."