Seven

I finally reach Jack and lean in for the hug, I really hope that he can't feel me shaking like a child that's had too much sugar. I turned around for the picture, and then just walk off of the stage. WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?? YOU FORGOT TO TELL HIM YOUR NAME! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO HIM! YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN GET A CUTE PICTURE! I was screaming at myself, in my head, as I made my way towards Vivian. I was seriously about to cry, I had the opportunity to meet Jack Gilinsky and I messed up real bad.

I immediately tweeted: I done goofed! (crying face emoji)

My friend tweeted me: @Y/T/N but that's bae!

I tweeted my friend back: @___ I know! I panicked! (crying face emoji)

While I was freaking out about what just happened, or in my case what didn't just happen, T was up there having a conversation with them and even got them to do the "eyebrows on fleek" face with her. I was happy for her, but I also kinda hated her for keeping it cool. I was bitter about messing up.

** Jack's POV **

Wow! She's stunning, and not 12, I thought before unconsciously winking and causing all of the girls except for her and her two friends to scream. I kinda loved the fact that I could do that.

She was next. I posed for the picture and then I sat back down to wait for her to get to me. She hugged Ryan, and then Jack. I heard her say something to Jack as she was pulling away from the hug.

And then Jack said, "It's nice to meet you Y/N."

She gave him a smile and walked over to me, gave me a hug, turned around for the picture, and then just left. The next girl came up, and I couldn't help but think about what had just happened? I posed for the picture, one girl after another and I guess I was really deep into my thoughts because Jack had to tell me to smile and to try and look like I was having a good time.

"Hey guys, look they came from Oregon," Ryan remarked leaning towards Jack and I as he pointed.

Jack looked over, made a heart with his hands, and mouthed 'I love you.' I looked to see who had the sign and it was her and a younger girl, her sister probably.

"Bro! It's her," I whispered to Jack, "I have to talk to her."

"Invite her to the show and backstage bro," Jack murmured back before hugging the fan that was up.

I posed for the picture and then leaned over to the lady in charge and told her to have the girls with the Oregon sign meet us out by the car.