Thirteen

"Have a safe flight, bye." Jack leaned in for a hug.

"Bye! It was really nice meeting you! Hopefully we'll meet again." I said in the hug.

We finally pulled away from the hug and then he kissed me on the cheek, "I'm sure we will. I have your number now remember?"

***

Viv and I were waiting to board the plane when I get a text. It was an unknown number. Ahhh it's probably Jack!

Unknown: Hey! Have a safe flight. And stay beautiful! :*

Me: Haha thank you! But who is this?

Unknown: It's Ryan?

Me: Oh! Ryan! Hey sorry I guess I forgot to save your number last night after you called. But thanks again! and have a safe drive to Virginia!

Ryan and I texted for a while longer while I was waiting for the plane ride home.

***

It's been a week since Atlanta, and I still haven't heard from Jack.

"Maybe he's just been really busy on tour," T offered.

"Yeah maybe..."

Although I hadn't heard from Jack, I had been in touch with Ryan. He called every night and we talked about our days. Ryan was a really sweet guy and I was getting really excited about him coming to Portland. Ryan told me that he would be in Portland the night before the Portland show until the morning of the show in bend, so we would have plenty of time to hang out.

** Jack's POV **

Me: And now you have mine. :) Hopefully she knows what I'm talking about.

I sent that text to Y/N about a week ago, and I never heard back from her.

"Hey bro, have you heard back from Y/N yet?" Jack asked

"No... I think she gave me the wrong number..."

"There's no way she gave it to you on purpose. She totally had a thing for you man, and she took the time to leave a cute picture to go with her contact. She probably just messed up on a number."

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Hey! Cheer up! We ran into her once, I'm sure you'll see her again."

** Your POV **

Another week had gone by since since Atlanta, and I still hadn't heard from Jack. He probably met a prettier girl and has forgotten all about me, but I'm really not gonna worry about it. What was I expecting anyways. He's vine famous and a total hotty, girls throw themselves at him all the time. I was deep in my thoughts when I get a text from Ryan.

Ryan: Hey beautiful. You ready to hang out?

Me: Of course! I was born ready. Do you have anything that you wanted to see or do while you were in Portland?

Ryan: I just wanna see the whole city.

Me: Well I would gladly show you around town. Pick you up in 20?

Ryan: I'll be waiting. :)

I grabbed my keys and bag, and got in my car and drove to pick Ryan up. When I got to Ryan's hotel he came down with two penny boards.

"What is this?" I asked Ryan.

"Well, if you're referring to these," he lifted up the penny boards, "they're called penny boards."

"I know what those are Ryan," I shot back with some sass, "what I meant was, you want to see the city on those?"

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No! Well actually... I suck at skateboarding. I couldn't do it to save my life!"

"You can't be that bad, but if you are, I'll be there to catch you when you fall"

Seeing the city on penny boards ended up being a blast! We ended the night down by the water front. The view of the city was amazing from there. We stood there and talked while taking in the view, and then I caught him staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look at him.

"What??"

He didn't say anything. He just looked back at me and smiled. He put his hands on my cheeks and said, "you're beautiful," and then he pulled me in for a kiss.