Can't Sleep

Natasha's POV

It might be 4am, but I couldn't sleep. To many nightmares of the Red Room kept me awake. I changed into some workout clothes and then quietly went down to the training room and starting to punch the punching bag. I punched it hard, my hands were bleeding but I didn't care. I kept on punching it. I stopped punching at kicked it. It flew across the room and I stood there and breathed heavily. I looked down at my hands, blood covered. "Shit, now Steve's going ask me a million questions."

"Can't sleep?" I knew that voice, Steve.

I turned around he was standing against the wall. I replied, "Nope."

"Do you ever sleep?" He asked me, walking closer.

I just looked down at the floor. I felt his arm wrap around me. I put my head on his chest.

"Natasha, it's 4am, you should be sleeping."

"I can't sleep Steve, I have nightmares of the red room."

I felt Steve pull out of hugging me. He looked at me and I looked at him. "Natasha, so do I."

He smiled and took my hand. He took me back to my room, "You need to sleep."

I nodded and then said something, "Stay with me, please." Steve smiled and a few minutes later fell asleep beside me. I never felt so safe before.

//AN: I'm sorry this was so short, but sometimes you just need some shorter ones. Also I saw endgame so I might post a few endgame one-shots, all one-shots will be labelled that have spoilers in them, so if you haven't seen endgame you can just skip those ones. Love you guys 3000 ♡