Halloween

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you Black Widow and his best friend, Hawkeye!" Clint yelled from the hallway that connects the living room and the way to other rooms. It was the 31st  of October, or Halloween. Clint wanted to be home with his kids so bad but a blizzard had trapped him, along with every other avenger. So they all dressed up and we're going to have a party of their own. 
"Did he get his genders mixed up?" Bruce asked, everyone was confused what Clint had just said. Tony shrugged, he was dressed up as, wait for it, himself. Surprised? 

That's when Clint jumped out of the hallway with a wig of red hair on and a replica of Nat's suit, but made for him. Tony laughed, and Steve's eyes widened. When Clint looked beside him he sighed, "Nat! Get out here!" 
"No, this is embarrassing." She replied, still hiding in the hallway.

 Clint turned to face her, and next thing you heard was Clint screaming at her. "What the hell just happened?" Sam asked. Steve and Bruce both shrugged, while Tony replied, "They just happened. Typical Barton and Romanoff, they act like siblings-" he was cut off by the two dropping from the vents. Clint jumped up with Nat tight in his grasp, "Sorry about that, now where was I? Ah yes, presenting Black Widow and his best friend Hawkeye!" If looks could kill, the glare Nat was giving Barton would kill him in a millisecond. 

Nat was wearing a replica of Clint's suit, but made for her, and her hair was in a braid. She arrows on her back, lucky for Barton she didn't have a bow. Tony chuckled, and then Nat glared at him to and he stopped right away, "Sorry." Nat broke out of Barton's grasp and sighed. "I don't understand Halloween, you dress up and pretend to be someone your not." 
Tony frowned, "Nat you're a spy." Nat shrugged, "Yea, that's professional work."  Tony made a weird face but let it be. 

Nat went over to the food, she was hungry, Barton was a tiring person to deal with. She still wasn't sure how he convinced her to do this. That's when Steve walked over to Nat, "I'm guessing this was all Clint's idea?" Nat turned to face him with a plate of food in her hands, "Yep." Steve nodded and then said, "It looks good, I mean, hottie." Nat smirked, "For one thing, never listen to Tony on how to tell me I look pretty, it's not you. Second of all, your just saying that cause you're my boyfriend."  Steve frowned, "No, Nat, you look really nice. Also how did you know Stark was telling me that?"  Nat just smirked, "Guess you'll never know. But what are you dressed up as anyway?"  Steve looked at his costume, it was his old captain america suit in 1945, "The original captain america." Nat nodded, "Nice. Shall we go enjoy the party?" Steve took her food in one hand and her hand in the other, "Will Hawkeye be my date?" Nat smiled, "She wasn't planning on going with anyone else." Together they went and joined everyone else, only a few fights between Clint and Nat broke out, Nat might have used the arrows as a weapon, but Clint used the widow bites. But overall it was a fun night.

//AN: HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!! I thought this was a cute one shot with my two favourite things, romanogers and Clint and Natasha's friendship! Anyways hope you have a great Halloween if you celebrate it!