Sunset

//AN: So sorry it's taking forever to update, it's kinda hard just to sit down and write atm, so here's a short little fluff one shot for you guys that yes, I am writing at 1 am 

The sun was setting on the calm blue ocean, Steve and Natasha sat happily on their towel watching. Natasha's head was on Steve's shoulder and Steve had his arm around Nat. The others were having a fire somewhere else on the beach, but the couple decided they would spend the beautiful  evening alone.

Natasha sighed as the now orange sun was starting to hide behind the water. Steve smiled and kissed the top of her head, not minding the comfortable silence between the two. He laughed, breaking the silence, "Your hair is still wet." he said with a small chuckle. Nat sat up and gave him a small shove,"Maybe if my boyfriend didn't dunk me in the water we wouldn't have this problem." That only made Steve laugh more. Natasha frowned at Steve, she didn't like her hair wet. Steve stopped laughing, "Maybe you shouldn't steal his towel when you have your own right in front of you." Natasha smirked at the memory from earlier today.

They had just got to the beach and she had run into the water as soon as she had put her bag down. While she was in the water, Steve had been setting up their things. He layed out their towels and had the small cooler bag full of snacks ready in case one of them got hungry (this food was only for them, the other avengers didn't know about it). Natasha came back soaking wet, every part of her was dripping wet except her hair. Steve went to go grab a different towel so Nat could dry off, but she layed across the two towels instead. When Steve got back he sighed, "Are you serious Nat? Now my towel is wet too." Natasha only smiled and reached for the other towel Steve had to dry herself off without sitting up.  Eventually Steve had enough and picked her up, throwing her into the ocean, completely soaking her. 

"You layed them beside each other! How could I not lay across them both?"  Steve sighed but left it alone, silence coming over them again. The sun was almost completely hidden by the water.

//AN: I am so sorry that this is so short guys, I will try to write more often!! Just thought I'd post something small for now.