Only Know You Love Her When She's Gone Part 2

Steve coughed, Thanos had just smacked him against the remains of the avengers compound. His sight was blurry, and he kept coughing. Ew, was that blood he tasted? 

Once the world stop spinning, he stood up. Only to see the rest of his team down, and Thanos' huge army ready to fight. He took a deep breath. "For Natasha." He whispered. 

Then he took the undone strap on his shield and pulled it tight. Yes, it stung with the huge gash on his arm, but that didn't stop him. Natasha gave her life to bring back the fallen, he wasn't about to give up now. 

He could see Thanos laugh in the distance as the solider was prepared to give his life to fight all of them. One super solider against 50,000 aliens. Steve knew he was about to loose, he knew he was about to die. But at least he would die fighting. 

Steve took a deep breath and got into a fighting stance. It was now or never. Thanos was ready as well. 

Steve was just about to charge towards Thanos when he heard something, or someone even, in his earpiece. "Hey Cap. On your left." Steve knew who it was immediately. But he was snapped away. How is this possible. "Sam?" Steve breathed out. No reply. He stood there for a few seconds, his hand on his earpiece, turning in circles looking for his fallen friend. But it no use, he was imagining it.  

With a heavy heart Steve turned back to Thanos, but instead he could hear something. So turned around, and sure enough, there stood T'challa, Okeye, and his sister, Shuri. They were in some sort of portal. That's when more and more portals opened. Revealing everyone, well almost everyone. Tony, Thor, and the rest of avengers that weren't turned to dust joined Steve as well. Steve showed a small smile, they were all here, everyone was prepared to help him fight. Well, not everyone, they were missing the very soul of the team. Natasha. 

Steve looked at all the avengers here and yelled, "Avengers!" He held out his hand for mjolnir, ready the say Assemble. When one last portal opened. "Assemble." The voice said. As everyone raced out to fight, Steve stayed behind and looked at the portal. This one was different. It had a purple and pink sky in the background. Two women emerged from the portal, one had green skin and black hair with pink tips. And the other, Natasha! The green skinned girl ran out to the field as soon as she saw Thanos, and Natasha stayed and smirked at Steve. "I'm sorry, did I step on your moment?" She asked, referring to just now when she stole his line, and their first mission together when they took down shield and hydra. Steve was speechless, and before he knew it his lips. It was a short kiss, mainly because Tony came over and asked if they were going to help or make-out the entire time. But as soon as he left, Natasha looked up at him. "I missed you too." Then they both went, and fought together to defeat Thanos. 

And no one died cause Natasha was there to save Tony from snapping and they killed Thanos and his army on their own. The End.