Natalie

The avengers (the original 6) were all sitting in the living room of the compound. All were laughing and just having fun. They were playing games,  and occasionally yelling at each other.  Natasha was like usual, sitting beside Steve and leaning her head on his shoulder. She was about 9 months pregnant and Steve was keeping a close eye on her. 

At the moment the 6 avengers were playing a game of charades,  Tony, Bruce, and Clint on one team, and Steve, Nat, and Thor on the other. Thor didn't really understand the point of the game no matter how many times they explained it to him.

It was Tony's turn to act, he walked up the center and started acting out his thing. He looked ridiculous and Natasha couldn't help but laughing. Tony shot her a glare but kept acting. "Explosion!" Clint yelled. "No wait, coke and mentos!" Tony shook his head to both answers. "15 seconds left" Steve said. Bruce was thinking, and Clint was frowning. "Exploding star!" Bruce yelled. Tony once again shook his head. "10,9,8,7,6,5..." Steve was counting down. Clint was still frowning and Bruce continued to think. "3,2.." Steve continued. "Volcano!" Clint shouted. Tony jumped, "Yes!" and then walked over to high five Clint. "I do not understand, he was out of time." Thor exclaimed. Steve patted Thor on the back, "No, no he wasn't. Point for them." 

Both teams were tied, 8:8, it was Natasha's turn next, winner of this round takes all. Steve helped Natasha stand and she looked at her thing to act and went to the center of the room. She started acting her thing, "Flying horse" Thor boomed. Natasha looked at him like, "really?" and then went back to acting. Steve made a confused face and continued watching her, thinking. 

A few seconds later Natasha stopped acting out her thing, and she screamed. Steve instantly jumped up and went over to her. She held her stomach and was breathing heavily, "Steve... my water broke." Clint jumped up once she said that, so did Tony and Bruce, while Thor sat there confused. Steve and Clint helped Natasha to the car and drove to the hospital. 

Once at the hospital they told a nurse what was happening and they were lead to a room. Clint left to go back to the tower to grab the few other avengers that wanted to come, Tony, Wanda, and Sam, they didn't want to crowd the hospital full of avengers so the others could wait.

-

A little while later Natasha finally heard a baby cry and she breathed a sigh of relief.  Steve squeezed his wife's hand and smiled, she smiled back. 

In a few seconds she was holding her little baby girl. She smiled down at the small child she was holding in her arms. Then she looked at Steve, "Any names ideas?" Steve looked up from the child and said, "I have one, and I think you'll like it." Natasha looked at him impatiently, she wanted to know. Steve let out a small chuckle and then looked down at the little girl. "Natalie, Natalie Rogers." Then he looked up at Natasha, she smiled and nodded. "I think it's perfect." 

After a few minutes Clint, Tony, Wanda, and Sam all came in. "In the mood for some visitors?" Clint asked walking into the room. Steve just nodded, but Natasha joked, "Yea, maybe not Stark though." she smirked. Tony frowned but continued walking in away knowing she was joking. First thing Clint did was say, "Natasha smile." Natasha looked at him like 'what?' but quickly realized he was taking a photo, probably to send to Laura. She smiled, but right after he took the picture she gave him a death glare, "That better only be sent to Laura, Barton." He looked at her, "Yea, yea don't worry."

"She's adorable." Wanda said with the biggest smile on her face.

"What's her name?" Sam asked.

"Natalie Rogers." Steve said, Natasha nodded. 

"Aww, but now I can't call you Natalie." Tony whined. Natasha smirked, she never really liked that nickname.

"Can I hold her?" Clint asked, "I think you can trust me, I have two kids already." 

Natasha nodded and carefully handed Natalie off her Clint. Clint smiled and gently rocked her. Natasha smiled and leaned her head on Steve's shoulder, she was tired. She never thought this day would happen because of the red room, but she was sure happy she was experiencing this moment. 

-

-

-

-

-

//AN: what do you guys think? Do you like Natalie? Don't worry she will be in future one-shots, not all, but some, probably a lot. Also I loved Clint and Natasha's friendship so I tried to include it in here. Love you guys 3000