Chapter 26

*Vic*

Three weeks since I've heard from kellin,everything went back to normal, it felt like I've never met kellin, but I did meet him and my heart hurts every night when I sleep alone, it gets cold I must admit, but tour ended and I'm on my way back to California, alone, driving in a rental car because I'm just that cool, no the real reason is tony and jaime are driving somewhere else and mike is off with jenna.

i park my car at a target and rush inside, the warm air presses against me and i feel a lot better, its freezing outside today. i grab a basket and i go to where the food is, i grab some vitamin water and some chips and put them inside. what else do i need. i guess looking at the shirts wont hurt me, maybe i will find one.  i slowly make my way over and start looking through the plaid shirts, i pick out one then go over to the graphic ones, i look around and then i spot a Nirvana one, im about to pick it up when i see someone else's hand, i pull my hand back and i see a boy, black hair, short but not too shirt, i see kellin quinn.

"you better know more songs than, smells like teen spirit" i say and he looks up at me

"vic, hey, ah ya trust me i know more" he says with a slight nervous smile

"is it weird that we go for the same shirts?" i ask

"you can have this one"

"no, its fine, i took the last one" i say with a smile

is this the fate kellin was talking about? is this our second chance? kellin said if we were to meet randomly we could try this again, what should i say? do i ask him out again? how does this fate thing work?

i watch as kellin goes to the other side of the rack and looks at more. im about to open my mouth when i see someone walk over to kellin.

"babe they didnt have blue"  the guy says

"jack any color is fine" kellin says not even bothering to look up at me or introduce me to this jack guy.

"get him purple, he likes purple" i say and jack looks over at me and i give him a small fake smile

"it was nice seeing you kellin" i say and i give him a little wave as i start walking away. i look forward and rush to check out, i pay the guy and i make my way outside. what is kellin doing in Utah anyways and why is he with that guy. this isnt right, he should be with me. me not this jack guy with stunk hair, that blonde doesnt suit him.

*Kellin Pov*

"was that-" jack starts

"vic" i say cutting him off

"ya it was" i add softly

"should i get you purple?" jack asks

"it really doesn't matter" i say putting my hand in his, and i walk with him down to where the tooth brushes are, we are on our way to california to end our little spring break in the sunshine state, today is really cool outside which is different than the weather that was here yesterday.

seeing vic made me feel weird, theres this feeling inside i cant explain, i think of it as shock.

the past three weeks without him, i went back to school, surprisingly no one hated me, or was mean to me, they treated me like a normal human, jack talked to me, and we hit it off, spring break started a few days ago and we went to Utah just to see new places we both never been and now we are going to spend the last days in California.

*Flash Back three weeks ago, just woke up, in car, going to school*

"dont worry, your grades are up, nothing to do, i did all your work and turned it in" justin says

"you really didnt have to"

"i was bored without my best friend i needed something to do"

i smile as i park the car and we both walk out and into the school

"welcome back" justin whispers

"hey kellin!" i turn to my left to see jack

"hey jack" i say confused, he never really has talked to me

"do you need help holding that?" he asks pointing to a text book thats in my hand, i think about it, he could just want it to throw it away, rip it to pieces. i look at his face and he gives me a worried concern expression

"im fine" i say

"it seems heavy, im in your class, i wont do anything to it, i promise" i hold out my book and he takes it, and sure enough he continues walking with me, he doesn't throw it away or run away.

"how was your long break? and doing all that work and giving it to just ten to turn in?"

i laugh at how he said justin.

"it was okay,the first week was pretty good, and well im sure you know i didnt do those papers" i whisper the part about my papers so no teacher passing will hear.

"and the other two weeks?" he asks

"some singer with green hair distracted my ex boyfriend which forced me to leave him" i shrug

"so you and vic are really done, its not just some fake news?" jack asks

"its real as my hair"

"i always thought your hair was a wig"

"well its not, its pure work of loreal so its really real" i say with a little sass

"i like you kellin, you arent like what people think"

"what do people think?" i ask as we walk into the class room and i sit in a seat in the back, jack sitting next to me

"loner, kid who doesnt talk, shy and well it doesnt really matter, your arent what they said"

"well thanks barakat" i say with a smile and he then gives me my text book

"we should hang out sometime" jack says

"tonight?" i ask

"tonight" jack says with a smile

*A/N: how are you liking this so far?how do you feel about kellin and jack? how about vic seeing kellin again?  im not going to do 'part two chapter 1' because i feel like that woudl be confusing so i just am going to continue with the 'chapter 26..27....28(etc)'