chapter 13

*Kellin Pov* *just a filter*

"so you guys are a thing?" andy asks raising his eyebrows, fuck oliver thanks for giving my nickname, 'fag' to the next level!

"ya we are" oliver says with a smile. why,why, why, im with vic, fuentes, Hispanic, singer, pierce the veil, no tattoos, nose ring, two albums out, long hair, victor. im not dating, oli, sykes, British, singer, screamer, bring me the horzion, tattoos, used to have a lip ring, four albums out, median hair...median hair is a thing, right? ya it is.

"thats so cute" Ashley says, this is the nicest i've seen them, it scares me. im not used to cuddle ash and follower andy, it was always rough andy and follower Ashley,maybe this just drops the 'fag' tittle, maybe dating a famous person makes it better. maybe they dont need to know which one i date, just knowing im dating one is still good. play along with this kellin, play along. i smile up at andy as he looks down at me, giving me an apoligetic look.

"aye kellin, i really am sorry" andy says as oliver takes a seat next to me.

"obviosuly i was never really into this whole hurting you plan" ashley says and andy slaps him

"babe stop" andy says and my eyes go wide. 'babe' they are dating, ashley and andy, the scary guys with the black leather jackets are dating, and before today they would call me a 'faggot' a 'gay faggot' this is unexpected.

the class starts and they make their seats. i look over at oliver and we exchange smiles.

----

class ends and we all sit down at a table in the cafetera. kids all staring at oliver. he just smiles, and he puts his hand in mine from under the table, i try removing my hand but he holds it tighter.

"play along" oliver whispers in my ear,his hot breath making me shiver.

"aren't you guys going to kiss? you've been around each other all day and nothing's happened?!" jack barakat says loudly from a table over. well thanks jack, why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut.

Oliver looks at me and he cups my cheeks with his hands, he pulls me closer and puts his lips against mine, he moves them slower and after a minute I start moving my in sync with his, my mouth parting slowly. out tongues fighting for dominance, mine losing, his winning. we pull out and for some reason I thought Vic would be the face I see, but it still isn't. I just kissed Oliver sykes.

*Vic pov*

"Vic you didn't tell me Oliver had a boyfriend!" mike yells from the couch in our bus, I make my way over to him and sit next to him.

"I didn't know" I say softly

"Well there's a video of them,its new,want to see?" mike asks

"Sure"

Mike makes it full screen and hits play,and that's when my heart brakes.